arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

My friends had a question, whether the type of template affects the site's SEO ... thanks
(02-21-2018, 04:14 PM)xavi Wrote: Hello

My friends had a question, whether the type of template affects the site's SEO ... thanks

What kind of templates? do you mean website templates? hmmm as far as I know affects with the keywords that you will use to bump your website to the top.
(02-21-2018, 04:14 PM)xavi Wrote: Hello

I think the answer is yes.

For example, if your template is poorly SEO optimized, then it will be hard to find your website over search engines.

Maybe yes maybe no, as far as I know, Google will put your website on top if you have mobile-friendly template. If your website isn't mobile friendly, you can put your website on top, but, maybe it's kinda hard.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Yes, of course. People spend a lot of money in getting the templates that are good for SEO. And yes you have to optimize it for your mobile too.
When it comes layout / template factors like loading speed and mobile friendliness are important. Specially for Wordress theme.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(02-26-2018, 06:18 PM)xdude Wrote: When it comes layout / template factors like loading speed and mobile friendliness are important. Specially for Wordress theme.

And it is one of the hard task to improve website loading speed when using wordpress theme, i have seen people paying around $50 for just increasing their load speed of wordpress on freelancer websites.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting