arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
What is your favourite Desktop Programming Language & (Optional) Reason ?
hello all, so on here, we going to talk about what's your favourite programming language
there are :
1. C# = this programming language is the best one for me. because its easy to learn, and you can practice easy, but it needs to know about java and VB.Net, because they are similar language. also i had about 10 games in my database. they are have 7 with 2D game. and 3 with 3D game. the successful game is "The Maze Runner". but its not released yet, just tested by my beta tester. idk when i will release, anyway this is my favourite language, what about yours ?
Mine is C++. I like Java also. Though I am beginner at programming. Tongue
c++ is the queen of languages ..

java is good .. but no comparison with c++
My favorite programming language is..
C++ and Java..
Thanks to Post4Vps
Mine is also C++.
I am a n00b in programming though...
My favorite programming language would be any C based language except C#.
I also really like HTML, PHP, and CSS.
I really like C# but this is not free. You have to buy Visual Studio which is very expensive.
I'm planning to learn Python because others say that this a very good language and free to use.
I recommend you c++ and java.There are thousands of jobs avaible for c++ and java.If you learn java you can learn android easily
(11-06-2015, 07:53 AM)Dudi Wrote: I really like C# but this is not free. You have to buy Visual Studio which is very expensive.
I'm planning to learn Python because others say that this a very good language and free to use.

Waaaaa? There's a free version? Visual Studio 2015 Community. It's free for me atleast! I got access to make apps, C# WindowsFormApplications, VB.NET WindowsFormsApplications etc. etc.
Via my NIIT Network Administration course, I learnt a lot: C++, PowerShell, Bash, PHP, etc.
Of course, self-study is the key to master them all.

I prefer Bash, a powerfull language of the Linux world, it's help me not only managing Linux servers quickly but also doing handy tasks on Ubuntu, Kali Linux, Elementary OS.
Seriously, we can build a search engine, the proof-of-concept in my blog:
https://minhthang.name.vn/data-mining/cr...-overview/
http://arachnoid.com/linux/shell_programming.html

Another buddy is Python, I use it to deploy a project about Youtube API v3
VIP Linux VPS 2$/month (25$/year 60$/2 years)
1 GB RAM 20 GB Storage 500 GB Bandwidth(50Mbit) 1 core 1 IPv4 1 IPv6
facebook.com/SnoOpyMinhThang
snoopy-xserver.com
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting