arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you guys follow the events from this year's MWC?
If you don't know what is it:
It's the largest event in Spain, Barcelona, where the mobile phone companies present their newest products.

Nokia announced their newest overpiced retro look-like phone the 8110, which was originally in the Matrix movie.
I think it will be around $120.
That was awesome for Nokia reviving back their markable phones! I still remember it back from my childhood days we have this Nokia 5110 and I love playing SNAKE games if you know what I mean, and also with the Nokia 3310 the iconic game SPACE IMPACT!
I'm a Nokia fan myself, but I always hesitate to buy the latest model of any brand. Like I'd like to see first whether there are any issues with it. Then check the performance and price of all of its latest models, and if Nokia compares very well with other models in the same range, then get one that is maybe a couple or more models older.

Having said that, it's always great to see what the new features are and to Google those and dream about having one of those.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting