arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Position Updates & Availability
Hello Guys,
From past few months, you must have observed the continuous delays of the Giveaways, Well it was happening since I was busy with my personal activities(yea I know its same old statements but nothing we can do since its true) and same goes for @TrK . We both were managed to do the past giveaways somehow but when we saw it's affecting the Forum in a bad manner, We had decided to have @perryoo11 as our co-partner.

Therefore, I am glad to announce that we are promoting @perryoo11 from Global Moderator to an Admin Big Grin 
Hopefully he would Do the upcoming Giveaways and of course, other staff members would help him in every possible manner.

This means we would be needing more Global Moderators too since perryoo11 has been promoted.
Therefore we have decided to choose some Global Moderators for the forum's benefit.

If anyone Interested then please follow the Below written statements

Number of Global Moderators we need: 1 or 2

Minimum requirements:
1. The user should know good English*.
2. The user should be devoting 1-2 hours per day here.
3. The user should be user-friendly.
4. Good decision quality.
5. Warning level should be 0%

For Applying for Global Moderator's rank, Users have to create a Thread in VPS Request forum with following details:

Code:
Real Name (name, last name not required):
Your age (so we can see how mature you are):
Why would you join us (tell us something):
Your real address (so we can have a trust on you & get information about timezone, keep in mind it should be in proper format):
Skype (useful to have, we have a p4v group):(optional)

And the Title would be: Global Moderator rank's Application

*user must have a decent experience in English by moderation problems. by simple threads where it isn't necessary, we won't judge hard.

The contest would remain open till we announce our newest Moderator.

and last but not the least, I am sad to announce that @Rishabh Jain has got retired,
We would never forget his contributions given to Post4VPS, He was among the first Staff members of this forum.

The last news: users who have a VPS from Sponsors who uses virtualizor panels will soon receive a New Panel which would fulfill all their minimal requirements( all API Features) Process still around 70% completed.

Edit: we have Got our Moderators: https://post4vps.com/thread-1938.html

Goodluck!
Post4VPS Team
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

@perryoo11 Congrats buddy...
and goodluck to everything.. same to you perry and rishabh...

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

@perryoo11 congrats!
And good luck for everyone applying for global moderator position. Hope we get a great new admin here.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Congrats @perryoo11 for for your new promotion. Hope staff will find couple of smart and sensible people for these Moderator posts.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

@perryoo11 congratulations! You have done a great job here and are desired for this promotion.

Just hope our new moderator will be as good as perryoo11, so we will not come into a situation that we get one more good admin but lose a good moderator.

(03-05-2018, 04:45 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: @perryoo11 congratulations! You have done a great job here and are desired for this promotion.

Just hope our new moderator will be as good as perryoo11, so we will not come into a situation that we get one more good admin but lose a good moderator.

don't you worry I will still remain the same mod disguised as admin Smile.
we did get an application. you may guess who!
For those who might wonder why we are so busy with our lives, first of all its not like are abandoning P4V or any thing as matter. My exams are starting so it is difficult for me to concentrate on both things. Also there are few more things i don't want share publicly, my good friend @perryoo11 is aware of my current positions. And for Dynamo he himself got quite a mess by working on Panels + Studies + Post4VPS. I hope to return soon enough with some new experience.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
oh damn first of all, Congratulations @perryoo11 you deserve it.
and good luck to everyone those who have applied for staff (included me). Hope whoever accept would be useful for post4vps.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Glad to hear about your promotion @perryoo11Heart
Thats really awesome to see p4v growing with awesome staff and awesome sponsors.
well congratulations to @perryoo11 for getting promoted to admin . and unfortunately i dont have a really good english . my grammer isnt that good so im not apply as global mod . but for who want to contribute to this forum it is a great oppertunity . hopefully we get the new global mod soon
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-20-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: sagher
03-07-2017, 05:14 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting