arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monitor your services and get monthly email report
Hello, 
Today iam going to tell you guys how to monitor your services (web hosting, sites, vps) and receive monthly reports.
1st. You have to register at this site. https://nixstats.com
2nd. Click on monitors
3rd. Click on "Add Monitor"
4th. If you want to monitor a website then choose "http" and if you want to monitor a vps then choose "ping"
5th. At "http" you can add the site url and the site location (webhosting location) to get more real uptime monitor. 
At "ping" you can add the vps url and the vps location
6th. Click monitor and wait for emails every month about your vps and sites
Some information you need to know.
-This monitor checks the domain/vps every 60 seconds (1 minute)
-This monitor have 99% of the locations so you can choose your webhosting and vps location easly. 
=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!
Thanks for reading!
Wish you all a good day Big Grin
This really helps, but I think after their 7 days free trial you need to subscribe for a plan.
(03-06-2018, 01:28 PM)Vuluts Wrote: This really helps, but I think after their 7 days free trial you need to subscribe for a plan.

Hmmmmm.. I don't really understand. The web write you've 7 days free trial and no credit card required. But on the pricing, you can get $0/months.

Btw, I also suggest you to use UptimeRobot as you can use custom domain to check it, and can monitor up to 50 things at the same time. But, it's checking every 5 minutes.

Btw, good tutorial, I hope you can clear our ambiguity.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(03-06-2018, 03:08 PM)tiwil Wrote: Hmmmmm.. I don't really understand. The web write you've 7 days free trial and no credit card required. But on the pricing, you can get $0/months.

Check this out [Image: nx.png] that is why I was confused too with their $0/month and 7 days free trial.
(03-06-2018, 01:28 PM)Vuluts Wrote: This really helps, but I think after their 7 days free trial you need to subscribe for a plan.

Use it, mine expired and still monitoring and working fine :3 its just a message.
Quote:Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Vuluts - Yesterday, 04:01 PM

(Yesterday, 03:08 PM)tiwil Wrote: Wrote:Hmmmmm.. I don't really understand. The web write you've 7 days free trial and no credit card required. But on the pricing, you can get $0/months.

Check this out [Image: nx.png] that is why I was confused too with their $0/month and 7 days free trial.
For real its not per month.. Its non-expireable as i am using it from 12/7/2017 and still sending me monthly reports
Quote:Btw, I also suggest you to use UptimeRobot as you can use custom domain to check it, and can monitor up to 50 things at the same time. But, it's checking every 5 minutes.
I also like UpTimeRobot as it sends me instant emails about the down time so i can check easly my services Big Grin but NixStats checking every 1 minute so its better at time also i remember that UpTimeRobot have a monitoring limit right?
(03-07-2018, 08:45 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: I also like UpTimeRobot as it sends me instant emails about the down time so i can check easly my services Big Grin but NixStats checking every 1 minute so its better at time also i remember that UpTimeRobot have a monitoring limit right?

Yep, UptimeRobot have monitor limit, it's 50 monitors at the same time, good if you want to look out for bunch of service at the same time. But if you're not going to monitor bunch of service, then NixStats is good to go.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
as i see it's paid not free one...
did any one test it before ? so we can know good/bad things on that site

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(03-08-2018, 12:32 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: as i see it's paid not free one...
did any one test it before ? so we can know good/bad things on that site

it not paid i think i have used it for my VPS. nixstats.com and Uptimerobot.com both free. you can use anyone you want.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(03-08-2018, 12:58 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: nixstats.com and Uptimerobot.com

I haven't used any of these two monitoring services but which of the two is most flexible to use?
(03-08-2018, 05:07 PM)Vuluts Wrote: I haven't used any of these two monitoring services but which of the two is most flexible to use?

well i have use nixstats.com only to monitor my VPS weekly so they mail me weekly.
about Uptimerobot.com i'm using it as uptime status check it out here status.pirateshosting.com
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting