arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigarette Smoking
How many of our members in Post4VPS community smoke cigar?
Would you be able to stop it?
How?
For how long?
Is it worth it?

Lemme start this this topic:

I was a cigar smoker since I was in the 2nd year in college days until this January of 2018. Yes, I stop smoking cigar via alternative of using a VAPE (E-CIGAR). I quit smoking since January and started vaping earlier of February, and it was successfull though I still use vape to sustained my needs of smoke but this time its safe. Yeah it is really worth it, why? because I smoke 1 pack of cigar a day that cost in our country for about $2 if you multiple it by 30 for a month it cost me $60 and that was a pain in my pocket but now I only buy vape juice that cost me $24 for a month and it save my bucks! not only that I can now breath normally not unlike before and also my breath doesnt now smell "yuck" due to cigar smell.
well i think we should avoid these things cause smoking unhealthy for our body i have only tried it once in a life recommend by my friends within 2min i feel i can't breath well.

So Alhamdulillah (All praise is due to God alone) i'm not smoke addicted. About stop it there is a lot of way to do that like you did with the help of vape.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Unfortunately, I do smoke.
May be, If I get someone who can make it stop.
Smoking isn't worth it. It has no taste and nothing. It only makes your mind stop thinking.
(03-06-2018, 04:07 PM)TimeRider Wrote: May be, If I get someone who can make it stop.

Do you have your own family already? Well I guess when you had one and you got a baby you'll realize that you need to stop just for the sake of your family, that was the reason that is why I quit smoking cigar.
I am a occasional smoker. i am not addicted with it. just for fun when in friends party. and other then this i never done any drug. smoking is a bad habit. you only lost with it. nothing good in it.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Iam not smoking
Smoking is a big cancer, my teacher always smokes 2 packets and now he smokes 8 sigarettes per day :3
Not a smoker personally but saw many people die from lung cancer from smoking, its sad indeed how many people can't stop or ignore the problems of smoking
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(03-06-2018, 03:18 PM)Vuluts Wrote: Is it worth it?

Of course not. Smokers actually pay money to make themselves die faster.

Perhaps not only die faster, but die more painfully.

That is why I do not smoke myself and always encourage my friends not to smoke.

every cigarette you smoke takes 11 minutes off your life. Now it's your choice per cigarette 11 minutes and mostly smoking addicted people take 1 pack daily.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I don't really agree about cigarette smoking or something similar (let's say I don't agree to everything about smoking :p).

Why I don't agree?
First of all, you're not only hurting yourself, but you also hurt every person near you. I don't respect people that's smoking near me, because I don't like the smell of their bodies. Btw, do you know? Cigarette's smoke also kill passive smoker (which is not smoking but breathe the cigarette's smoke).
So it's not healthy for us.

Next, you're only burning your moneys. Get what I mean? You buy cigarette or vape with your money and get no benefit for it. Better to buy some Pizza or fried chicken :p.

But, after all, not all smoker want to hear what I've done, but yea, I don't really care about them as long as I don't live near to them.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting