arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which one is about you ?
choose which one is about you ? are you Web Designer or Web Programmer/Developer ?

My Answer :
i am a Web Programmer/Developer. i created templates by coding. and tried about database

so, you can answer on below of this post.

----------------Ignore this, if you already know
are you still dont know about them ? well, if you dont know. i will tell you whats the different are

Web Desginer : A web-designer, for the most part, is only concerned with the visual aspect of the website – they know and understand what colors, fonts, images, and page layouts are the most aesthetically pleasing, and employ both their artistic merits and artistic experience to make the website as attractive as possible.

Web Programmer/Developers Fundamentally, web-developers help you build your website; again, they deal with the unseen coding aspect of a website, known as the back-end, and are primarily concerned with making a website function quickly, efficiently, and with the greatest stability. Moreover, many web-developers oversee and direct the construction of a website from its birth – again, it is up to them to build the backbone of the website, and ensure it functions properly.

Note : for admins/moderators. I do not intend to reproduce the word like this. I just wanted to make everyone know what the difference between them. if you still do not believe, you can to turn off the post count on it, except on the question

----------------------
Well to be honest I'm happy to see someone actually telling the difference of Designing and Development clearly and not only web but this concept is same for all platforms on bigger level they may be further sub devided but core concept is same

I'm pretty much a developer my self , not a designer, I love to play with development code but when it comes to designing it take me 4X time to complete the task if we compare by code,

I'm not saying designing is tough but its not my style I guess, I'm not that much good in it
I do both designing and developing functions, but it is not my profession and for me I am neither a complete designer nor a complete developer.So I don't consider myself.Just learning as always.

Thank you  Sweet

Well, google is my best friend in helping me in programming...
I can easily get code snippets from Google.
To be honest, I can do both...
i am a programmer , i don't even like design Big Grin
i always thought of myself as a programmer
for me , google is the best for helping in programming and designing, google can help any one.
I would probably say I'm a web designer. I really care about the design and that it's responsive. I think it's alot more fun too!
Usually when I do websites for practice, I do only the design. Because I really enjoy it. I sometimes do some PHP too and JavaScript(including jQuery).
Also, I absolutely LOVE flat design(made right!). You might have noticed already. Hheheheh Big Grin
i am a Web Programmer/Developer and i am an Android Developer. i created an android application for CS:GO free skins.Now i am developing a website for my android app
i'll prefer tobe a programmer because i have bad skill to design somethings Big Grin
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Web Programmer/Developer
I just like to write programs or scripts than thinking how it should look to be good. I dont like to design things.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting