arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates About Forum Downtime
Hello Guys,
In the past 6 days, Post4VPS had experienced a big Downtime due to some problem which was going on at the Host of the Post4VPS Forum(At GalaxyHostPlus) and looks like the maintenance had taken more than enough time for it to be fixed (though at the end we came to know from GalaxyHostPlus that the data of the Host can't be able to recovered and thus we decided to import one of the backups which were taken by us on daily basis).

And For now we have Hosted the Forum at a Temporarily Host until we renovate our Old Host.
From next time we would take some serious measures regarding these types of Downtimes. We are planing to backend the Forum with more than 1 host so if anyone of them goes down then other will always be there to keep the forum always Online.

Since the Downtime had taken place in the Middle of the Giveaway, we would be expanding the Giveaway Closure dates so Our Users can get more time to Apply. Now this month's Giveaway would end on 20th (Tuesday).

Regards,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Well maybe due to recover old data my 1-2 posts are missing but no problem. hope you recovered it and that good idea to host forum on multi hosts.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Thats awesome, only 1 day = 3/4 posts per person..
Wont affect too much..
Ok, 2 hosts are really good. P4V will still up while one host is down and we can keep posting here.
Btw, I got a missing post too, but that's okay for me because when I checked it out, I only need to post another 6 posts. And for 14 days, that's fairly enough.
Btw, is there is someone not making any post yet until now? Maybe you should decrease the post requirement for this month?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Good to see p4v site back I will complete my requirements now thanks now dynamo for backing site
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Glad to see the forum back online. That was one long downtime. At least there are now 13 days to do the posting.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(03-17-2018, 12:54 AM)tiwil Wrote: Ok, 2 hosts are really good. P4V will still up while one host is down and we can keep posting here.
Btw, I got a missing post too, but that's okay for me because when I checked it out, I only need to post another 6 posts. And for 14 days, that's fairly enough.
Btw, is there is someone not making any post yet until now? Maybe you should decrease the post requirement for this month?

All User members already had got the Info about this incident through a mail sent via Post4VPS.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Glad to see you up and running. Also great to note your concern about what happened and that you have a backup plan in place if this should happen again. Forum loads very fast for me so you have to be on a very good VPS. Hopefully all of the maintenance has been completed now.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(03-17-2018, 06:17 PM)Dynamo Wrote: All User members already had got the Info about this incident through a mail sent via Post4VPS.

Really? I don't get any email from Post4VPS to my email. I've checked out all of my email accounts.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Good news!!! Yay at least it's back! Many people were left worried including me!
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-09-2018, 05:40 AM
Last Post: sagher
03-07-2017, 05:14 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting