arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Popular Anime Right Now
Looking through the Internet and watching a lot of Anime myself I have listed some of the most watched and popular Anime right. I made this list on 17/03/2018.

Here is the list:
1. One Punch Man 2
2. Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3
3. Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season
4. Steins;Gate 0
5. Tokyo Ghoul:re
6. Evangelion: 3.0+1.0
7. Code Geass: Fukkatsu no Lelouch
8. Sword Art Online: AlicizationWatch Promotional Video
9. Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen
10. Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
11. Made in Abyss 2nd SeasonWatch Promotional Video
12. Fairy Tail (2018)
13. ReLIFE: Kanketsu-hen
14. High School DxD Hero
15. Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu OVAWatch Promotional Video
16. K: Seven Stories Movie 1 - R:B - BlazeWatch Promotional Video
17. Boku no Hero Academia Movie
18. FLCL 2
19. Kakegurui 2nd Season
20. Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - II. Lost Butterfly

So which Anime do you watch right now? I mostly find myself watching One Punch Man 2 all the time. How about you?
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Currently, I only watch Violet Evergarden (which is really good XD) and Yuru Camp.

For lolicon (:p), I suggest you to watch Yuru Camp. Both have good graphics, but for Yuru Camp, I don't really find out it's interesting. It stories doesn't attract much people to watch. I watch it because whenever I watch, I laugh. Kinda weird eh?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Were is dbz you don't know about dbz? Damn dbz is also top anime series now dbz super is the latest series and I love dbz and IDC for other shit anime's you listed lol
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

@Golden
Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 And Tokyo ghoul season 3 not published yet.. 03-04-2018 will start both of those anims..
how did you watch them ._.

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

wow in the vps forum also talks about anime.
hmm i prefer the anime Sao because of its tense storyline
Terminal
Solo Developer
I can't see One Piece in that list. I guess this is your favorite list rather the post popular. One Piece is the best selling Manga of All times and It had bigger fan base than any of these. Even as Anime it had 3rd place after Naruto and Bleach but those are ended already so One Piece is the most selling Anime right. I guess that says something about it's popularity. Not my favorite but It has Biggest fan base among all on going Manga/Anime right now.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

i personally doesnt like anime but the thing that i really hate is the fanboyism of anime called otaku or weaboo . and in my country (indonesia) weaboo is extremely overproud by the society and its hard to explain it i really hate weaboo people . sh*t i cannot explain it . basically they really overproud themselve because they are a weaboo and insult other people that isnt weaboo . they think that they are the best race but the reality isnt

im sorry for weaboo that offended . i get more offended by those shitty weaboo
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Currently the best selling anime in shounen is One Piece, there are obviously many others. One Piece is followed by Dragon Ball, on #2 and Naruto on #4
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Dragon ball is on top ,next is one piece etc..
Don't compare dbz with other aniemes lol I love dbz and must be on top
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(03-24-2018, 11:29 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: Dragon ball is on top ,next is one piece etc..
Don't compare dbz with other aniemes lol I love dbz and must be on top

Never liked Dragon Balls or One Piece much. Always been a Naruto and Bleach fan. But I don't like about my favorite Anime characters spend too much talk during battles rather than fighting. I'm thinking about Start watching Fairy Tail.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-25-2018, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting