arrow_upward

How to receive credits
Heart 
Hi I am New Here i have read all rules
I saw Facebook page why only 25 likes on facebook page this web is so good 
we need to gain our followers free vps best admins and great responsibles like Perry  Angel Younes and many 
maybe its a beggining well i am very glad to be here 
i think we have to made post4vps.com on top list i know its really hard
                                                                                                                               by Alex Roy
and yes i need little bit help probably when people gets credits then they how can receive it its not my question
i think people should want to know maybe i am wrong  Blush
welcome Alex Smile you gain credits by posting quality posts Smile
Thank You Tongue Perry can i share this web on google if you want ? because this web will be on the top thats i want
(03-30-2018, 04:52 PM)Alex554 Wrote: Thank You Tongue Perry can i share this web on google if you want ? because this web will be on the top thats i want

first of all, Welcome @Alex554 to Post4VPS, it really helpful for Post4vps if you share it with your friends or any social media. about Facebook page likes. Nobody have interest on it they have interest on sh*t things anyways it would be good if you share P4V and once again welcome.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Yeah Thank You brother I also want to gain our follower more member more intrusting topics more helpfull response thats why Smile
(03-30-2018, 05:11 PM)Alex554 Wrote: Yeah Thank You brother I also want to gain our follower more member more intrusting topics more helpfull response thats why Smile

as i said before that would be good for Post4VPS and might be someone interest in sponsorship. I wish we get new sponsors in future.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

To be honest. I rarely look at Facebook. So its rating doesn't matter to me. But I do agree that post4host is underrated and underestimated. It's been around for a very long time, and I've only just discovered this through freevps.us. I agree with Perry key are quality posts, then of course also quality leadership and a good product. One thing I appreciate here is the relaxed atmosphere. It feels easy and relaxed to post here and one is motivated to return to make more posts.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Good if you can help share this forum on Facebook. And welcome you to be here.

But I think Facebook should not be the only platform to share with. Facebook is better for sharing personal stuff, and perhaps not so good for VPS related info sharing.

I believe this forum also has a twitter account, which should be more suitable for this kind of promotion and get more people noticed about this great forum.

Hello Alex Smile
Welcome to Post4Vps as perry said "gain credits by posting quality posts"
read rules and enjoy your stay again

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

hmm yeah Thank you so much for reply friends this really helpfull for me ^__________^
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [PENDING] Uses of credits
06-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deanhills
12-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting