.Design Free for the first year
[Image: PLIMT1el.png]
[Image: hUR7beml.png]
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Just to add.

You need credit card.
I hate when companies does this.
(03-31-2018, 12:00 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: Just to add.

You need credit card.

A Debit should work as fine as credit card.
Cool! I have to try this but i don't have cc so i will try with my friend's card.
(03-31-2018, 12:00 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: Just to add.

You need credit card.

I'm with you on this one as for me that then means it's not really free.  If one wishes to continue after a year, then it can prompt a person for info, but not while the service is supposed to be free and one is trying it out.  I usually opt out at the point where it wants to sign up with all my personal and credit card information. Trust is a two-way street, I need to know who I am dealing with first before I'm going to provide it with my personal information.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Registered a domain, but suddenly it says the domain is not available, the domain is not in dashboard as well.

Thank you  Sweet

(04-01-2018, 03:50 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Registered a domain, but suddenly it says the domain is not available, the domain is not in dashboard as well.

Check your mailbox for any mail related to porkbun.
Nice one dude..
but i think we can use random cc id( fake account) i think it will work.. or they will check if account work or no ? did you guys tried it ?

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(04-01-2018, 06:42 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Nice one dude..
but i think we can use random cc id( fake account) i think it will work.. or they will check if account work or no ? did you guys tried it ?

They check it. How? They check it with charging your credit card xD. But not much, likely $1 or even lower. It's just like AWS or Google Free Tier.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(04-01-2018, 06:46 AM)tiwil Wrote: They check it. How? They check it with charging your credit card xD. But not much, likely $1 or even lower. It's just like AWS or Google Free Tier.

That worries me even more.  Surely and hopefully that is not the case with this offer.  Any charges on a free offer should be strictly ZERO.  This is one of the major reasons I would NEVER provide credit card information when I apply for a free service.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting