arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy P4VPS Member!
It's been awhile since I joined Post4VPS community and 14 more days I am now 2 years member of this awesome community. This community really helped me alot.

Please comment down my batch mate lol
this community really helped me alot.

my Registration Date: 11-17-2016, but after few days i quit and first 6-8 month i was inactive. in June it will be 1 year without any single day which i forgot to visit this site. yeah in back 2017 last few month we had home shifting problem but i was visiting daily with my limited internet access.

i just wish Post4VPS get new sponsors in future.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

2 years? Wow. That's such a really long time.
I joined this forum in January 2 this year and so enjoyed this forum. How are you doing with that 2 years?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Hmm, I have been just Inactive since joining here, Whenever I have time I come here to visit and see how its doing. I feel like this forum is not as much active? Since I only see one guy posting more than many people at the same time. I guess that's the limitation of the Points system. Since you need mostly points not really posts >.>
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I'm only 7 months joining! The first time I joined it I did not understand and was inactive for 3 months then back on and off again and again actively kept active even though I am noob
Terminal
Solo Developer
Iam here from 1 year, i never saw any bad point at p4v. Just inactive admins because they have problems irl and perryoo11 now can help us instead of waiting 2-3 days.
I really liked this community.
im a member since the start of post4vps.
invited by an old former admin.

i am the 6th member and im proud to be here and part of the ADMIN team and serve for moderator for 2 years!
I joined this forum since October 2015. It has been 2.5 years already. I was quite inactive initially. Now I almost visit this forum every day.

I am the 61st member here. Not bad yeah. Smile

I'm an almost brand-new member of post4vps and really like it here. I joined during March 2018. I love to post, and lack of traffic at freevps got me looking for another Forum to make posts. I still like freevps very much, however I need an active Forum to post to. I didn't really know about post4vps until someone posted a notice at freevps about the 30th Giveaway. I then tried post4vps and got hooked, as it is very easy and relaxed to post here, one is motivated to return to make posts. Also, I don't have to look for threads to post to. Every session that I log in there is always other members posting as well. Looks as though I'm posting every day now and enjoying it very much.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
P4V is one of the ever best community i ever choose. very friendly environment and helpful members. no fake promises no fight no foolish language used here. promotions are so satisfactory. it's just a year ago i was joined it.
So i wish to be a part of this community ever. and wish it will be groom more and more.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-30-2020, 12:45 PM
Last Post: deanhills
04-24-2019, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Zorono
01-27-2019, 04:56 PM
Last Post: TrK
12-17-2018, 06:29 AM
Last Post: xdude

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting