arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivo v5 problem
i am having a problem with my vivo smart phone that is a network problem that only got to 3G (not a 3.5G) that make me dizzy because can not surf on the internet comfortably even to visit to this site also hard it applies to all isp that i Use ! is there any best solution other than by buying a new smartphone
Terminal
Solo Developer
have you tried to clean up your phone?
check if there are any other physical is bothering the 3.5?
If you buy VIVO then only make selfies .. nothing aspect more from this machine. because it has poor hardware. not only 3G even Wifi network signals are too poor to receive.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(04-11-2018, 11:59 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: have you tried to clean up your phone?
check if there are any other physical is bothering the 3.5?

I've done flashing many times and call into the workshop

the result is nil! no operator factor!

(04-11-2018, 12:06 PM)sagher Wrote: If you buy VIVO then only make selfies .. nothing aspect more from this machine. because it has poor hardware. not only 3G even Wifi network signals are too poor to receive.

My house 10 meters from the signal transmitter tower may not be a full signal suddenly arrived to 2/3 bar only
Terminal
Solo Developer
If you have some budget then switched to Huawei mobiles or any other china good brand like xiaomi. i never get good news from vivo and oppo users.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@chanalku91 best solution for this is go to the nearest Vivo service center and report your problem with your phone. How old is your phone? if it's still under warranty that will be good since if theres chip problem they can replace it without paying for a fee.
(04-12-2018, 12:14 PM)Vuluts Wrote: @chanalku91 best solution for this is go to the nearest Vivo service center and report your problem with your phone. How old is your phone? if it's still under warranty that will be good since if theres chip problem they can replace it without paying for a fee.
new smartphone 8 days and the first time I immediately activate init.d / busybox and install various tweaks! such as HD performance Ultimate version, DTS, Signal Tweak, Adb flasher, RAM manager & GPU rendering after 5 days tweak it fitted problem happened that can not enter H + network but only get to H
I have also brought to the biggest vivo service center In the city of thorns but they say can not menfix the problem! (probably because the Fastboot & TWRP Safety installed to block Flashing from Computer is unknown) and another way I use Telkomsel operator which gets signal H +

(04-12-2018, 06:03 AM)sagher Wrote: If you have some budget then switched to Huawei mobiles or any other china good brand like xiaomi. i never get good news from vivo and oppo users.

do you say i have to move to that damn brand! the sales just are not clear! which often insult customers
Terminal
Solo Developer
@chanalku91 The problem is in your end, you installed, tweaks your phone that are still in warranty period, so it means that your warranty is voided due to that and I can see that the reason that your phone got a problem is because of that tweaks you installed it might damage or comaptibilty issue.
(04-12-2018, 12:48 PM)Vuluts Wrote: @chanalku91 The problem is in your end, you installed, tweaks your phone that are still in warranty period, so it means that your warranty is voided due to that and I can see that the reason that your phone got a problem is because of that tweaks you installed it might damage or comaptibilty issue.
but the problem is why some operators here get the best signal on my smartphone (h +) like telkomsel and indosat! I'm not sure the problem is tweaked because I tested my smartphone vivo y21L
Terminal
Solo Developer
@chanalku91 Well I think you should change your operator, as you said that other operators signal works fine.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting