arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overheated System!!!!
Shocked 
My Hp-pavilion p077tx burns like hell whenever i play a game like Tomb Raider 2013 , afterwards due to which my game starts lagging...

What should i do..
Is it something to do with game or driver settings
Or
should I buy a cooling pad??

If i should buy cooling pad , of what company it should be ?? (Consider me a layman)

Any suggestions??
Thanks to Post4Vps
I had the same problem. It starts to lag GTA V once my lap starts to heat.
I didn't try out a cooling pad yet, but as a temp fix I used those big directory books and placed the laptop on it and tried playing GTA V for like 1-2 hours and it worked, without any lag. So I guess You should buy a cooling pad. I don't have experience with cooling pads, so I don't know which brand would be great.
(10-14-2015, 05:02 AM)Spank! Wrote: I had the same problem. It starts to lag GTA V once my lap starts to heat.
I didn't try out a cooling pad yet, but as a temp fix I used those big directory books and placed the laptop on it and tried playing GTA V for like 1-2 hours and it worked, without any lag. So I guess You should buy a cooling pad. I don't have experience with cooling pads, so I don't know which brand would be great.

Since Gta V pauses automatically when a lag occurs, it must be pretty irritating...Nice trick
Thank you for the suggestion
Thanks to Post4Vps
Clean the insides of your PC then change to an SSD.

Basic stuff dude
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(10-14-2015, 12:29 PM)Conan Wrote: Clean the insides of your PC then change to an SSD.

Basic stuff dude
Dude, if I had option to change my Laptop specs or switch to SSD, I would not have written this thread.
I just Wants to maximize my laptop original specs for gaming (avoiding overclocking)
Thanks to Post4Vps
(10-14-2015, 06:10 PM)thispc Wrote: Dude, if I had option to change my Laptop specs or switch to SSD, I would not have written this thread.
I just Wants to maximize my laptop original specs for gaming (avoiding overclocking)

You don't have buy a new laptop neither switch to SSD.
Simple back everything up to a cloud drive or to an external hard disk.
Then make a clean install of Windows.
Download and install the latest drivers.

That's all. If you'd like to go further then I advise to buy a bottle of compressed air. Disassemble your notebook, and blow away the dust.

If would like to go even more further, then remove the CPU and the GPU heat sink. Buy a thermal paste and repaste them.

Your notebook will be same good as when you bought it.Wink
(10-14-2015, 07:00 PM)Dudi Wrote: You don't have buy a new laptop neither switch to SSD.
Simple back everything up to a cloud drive or to an external hard disk.
Then make a clean install of Windows.
Download and install the latest drivers.

That's all. If you'd like to go further then I advise to buy a bottle of compressed air. Disassemble your notebook,  and blow away the dust.

If would like to go even more further, then remove the CPU and the GPU heat sink. Buy a thermal paste and repaste them.

Your notebook will be same good as when you bought it.Wink
my windows  is fresh with updated drivers..though there may be dust issues..compressed air bottle should make that right..
thank you.
Thanks to Post4Vps
You'll need those last sentences Dudi wrote. I do those things all the time (well, not remove the CPU and the GPU heatsink).
I had the same issue too, I upgraded my CPU's heatsink, changed from HDD to a HDD+SSD combo, placed the laptop on one of those laptop cooling desks that I got at Barnes and Noble, and (tried) using some kind of external liquid cooling (pumping water from a water bottle through tubes that wrapped around the desk and right below the laptop's hinge), although that failed because it started leaking all over my new laptop desk.
(10-14-2015, 09:28 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: You'll need those last sentences Dudi wrote. I do those things all the time (well, not remove the CPU and the GPU heatsink).
I had the same issue too, I upgraded my CPU's heatsink, changed from HDD to a HDD+SSD combo, placed the laptop on one of those laptop cooling desks that I got at Barnes and Noble, and (tried) using some kind of external liquid cooling (pumping water from a water bottle through tubes that wrapped around the desk and right below the laptop's hinge), although that failed because it started leaking all over my new laptop desk.

Whoa Man ..you almost devised an external liquid cooling system Cool ..Respect..
Thanks to Post4Vps
Thanks then..I guess. Then again, it was made by me with minimal YouTube-ing. But yeah, it's almost. The leaks are an issue. I found out they were because the tubes somehow got in contact with the desk's fans (they have metal blades) and the blades cut through the tube.
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting