arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free VPS @ Cloudrino.net
Sad 
May be some of you already already know this but I am posting this here as it is a working site and gives real VPS...
https://www.cloudrino.net
You should not post any referral links and You have given very short info,please elaborate it a bit
like:
The site's image
Proof of getting vps (may be a screenshot of your vps panel {hide VPSs IP})
How faster we can get
How to Get Free VPS from them
What spec they provide
etc.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

I registered there at the beginning of August (3rd August).
And referred there about 10 people or a little more.
And now it shows:
"CURRENTLY YOU ARE QUEUED AT: #2045" :dodgy:

So if you registered there in July then you have received your VPS in a few days.
If you registered there in August, September or October, then you never will receive a VPS,
unless you refer hundreds, yes, hundreds of people....
yeah it was a free vps provider, but until now i am in queque lol
I have tried it and didn't get it yet.. The queue is painful. Idk why I went back from #1025 to #5300...
I have given up on it.
Yeah, the queue is pretty painful. I've been waiting for 6 months and still at 5600.
(10-18-2015, 01:02 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Yeah, the queue is pretty painful. I've been waiting for 6 months and still at 5600.

How did you do that? They started their service less than 3 months ago. Smile
Here is the official LowEndTalk advertisement: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/589...testers/p1
Sorry, it was a typo (seems my keyboard has been having some issues), I meant 2 months Big Grin
CURRENTLY YOU ARE QUEUED AT:

#32497 of #32552
Want it faster?

Jump the queue by referring your friends. The more they sign up the faster you'll move up the queue.

I doubt that reaches all
But I put Like
seems all users having same stuff,
I am closing this thread to stop further spam, low quality posts like "my QUEUEY AT #2648 of #32552"...
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting