arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ask to everyone
I want to ask. Where do I get a domain with a < net >extension at a cheap price because I'm just a boarding boy!
Terminal
Solo Developer
What is the name of the domain you're looking for? Like what you could do is research the best price by checking out this Website:

http://domainsbot.com/

You enter the name of the domain you want. Then in the results when you click on the "available" link there will be a drop down of the best prices and registrars you can get it at. When you scroll down that drop down list and hover your mouse over "info" next to the name it will even show you coupon names for added discounts.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@chanalku91 we would like to ask you too, what is your preffered domain name (XXXXXXX.net)? because prices might go high if it's a Premium/Tiered domain but normally GA (General Availabilty) domains might cost around $1 cheapest.
@vulutsI am still looking for the xxxx.net domain! The pretty cheap or from the give away was very helpful but I searched the xxxx.net domain for my server games
Terminal
Solo Developer
@chanalku91 Domain registration price will be different in renewal price. Registrar are giving away promo for the registration fee $1 but after a year renewal fee will apply if you want to retain your domain mostly cost around $5 - $10.
I suggest Namecheap, namesilo.
nothing other that I know is that cheap.
(04-27-2018, 12:37 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: I suggest Namecheap, namesilo.

Thanks for your suggestion but why domain net and com are more expensive on the site you give
Terminal
Solo Developer
Aah.
.net .com

These aren't that cheap.
You will need to be lucky to find a deal. Or just actively looking for it.
(04-27-2018, 12:37 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: I suggest Namecheap, namesilo.

Agreed.  They're my goto Registrars for cheap domains too.  There may be cheaper ones, but for me namecheap and namesilo have good prices in average with a really efficient dashboard for managing the domains.  I also like Namecheap as with my VPSs I can create two name servers from one IP for my domains.  DNS propagates almost immediately.  With Namecheap I never feel surprised by their renewal rates, like they seem reasonable to what is expected.

If you're unsure @chanalku91 I'd get a temporary domain from freenom just to experiment with the different names and to see which one you feel the most comfortable with.  Once you like a name then check around for best prices.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Well namecheap is cheap . They deserbe that name . My first paid domain from around 2011 is from namecheap but sadly i didnt extend it . and my last paid domain is fro, @harishyat that give me free tld . Thanks before
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting