arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Clancy's The Division.
Hi Guys,

I'm Haris Hayat

I don't know if ya heard about The Division. It's an awesome game with great features. A quote from wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy...e_Division

[font=sans-serif]Can you run it?[/font]

[font=sans-serif]Would you like to play it?[/font]

[font=sans-serif]What platform you gonna use?[/font]
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
I had a look at it. It looks nice but it looks a bit complicated. Thanks for sharing though!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Can you run it? Nope, not with my current specs

Would you like to play it? Yes definitely! I will play it when my PC supports it!

What platform you gonna use? MOst likely PC
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I tried that game on ps4, wish i was on pc but i had no gaming pc till now, anyways let's get to the point, the game background story doesn't exist except for saving the city bla bla, and then you go to missions and grind for items like the berret's armor and skull gloves, really annoying and huge time waste, the only thing i liked about this game is the pvp, i'm not sure why many people dislike it but the old rogue system was the best, you outplay or get outplayed that's how it is, because people expect to go in the game and frag but the case is not like that, you literally need a solid character build to own every player in the darkzone, still a perfect game in my opinion, especially when they released tom clancy's the division 2, really hyped to play that one too.
I had no idea Tom Clancy's stories made into games. This guy is one of my favorite Spy / Thriller writers. Even his very first novel was a best seller which even had a very successful movie called The Hunt for Red October. Well sadly this type of games are not my cup of tea.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I thought this was an online only title? I hate these since I don't really like online play and prefer single player.. Even if it's a FPS shooter game. As for running it I don't think I can run it on my PC since I have none, I can try it on PS4 but I don't even like the game -- That's not an option.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(03-28-2019, 03:54 AM)Kururin Wrote: I thought this was an online only title? I hate these since I don't really like online play and prefer single player.. Even if it's a FPS shooter game. As for running it I don't think I can run it on my PC since I have none, I can try it on PS4 but I don't even like the game -- That's not an option.

My dude most players are about pvp mode in the division, but most of them get mad because it's not only about your aim but it's mostly about your character's build and gears that has specific rolls affecting your character's build positively or negatively because as im sure the game's category is mainly RPG, sometimes u get an insanely lucky gear rolls which makes you melt players like woosh, the strongest gears are found in campaing which is funny how developpers managed to lure peoplejust by that, besides getting a rare drop requires lots of grinding and huge waste of time, it's sad because i've seen people grinding for weeks but no luck, of course in the latesr patches they changed the system to opening caches called exotic caches and that was done right when they revealed the division 2, well played ubisoft the worstcompany of all time.
It's a great game, great PvP when you're rogue, if that's your thing, or just play along getting better gear and extract it effectively. Tbh I enjoyed being hunted more.
I played the first game, it was a nice one. Good playable and amazing plot, regarding The Divisions as a organization and the virus theme. I liked the end-game too with black zones and raids.
The survival mode was also funny but nothing unique.
The open world WAS AMAZING, good details overall.

The new episode, The Division 2, is not like the first one. I don't like it too much, I feel like plot is put aside and the component PvP and PvE is the main actor.
I played both on Xbox, I know that these games must be played on PC... but I didn't see any difference.

If you are gonna play it, look for a party to enjoy the game with all its contents.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I actually really enjoy Tom Clancy's games i have always enjoyed them , My first ever game was Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.

Can you run it?
Yes i believe i can.

Would you like to play it?
Yes surely but it is quite expensive right now , Just waiting for a sale where it drops to 50% or less Tongue

What platform you gonna use?
PC
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-20-2017, 04:51 PM
Last Post: bakman12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting