arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driver Pack Solution - Free Driver Installer!
Hi Guys,
I'm Haris Hayat.

Driverpack is free for all PC's, All drivers will be installed automatically.
It's is 100% free and Good for OLD/New Pc drivers.
Link for download : https://drp.su/en
Thanks.
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
Hello thanks for the advice of driver installation web! And it was very helpful to me!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(04-30-2018, 04:18 PM)HarisHayat Wrote: Hi Guys,
I'm Haris Hayat.

Driverpack is free for all PC's, All drivers will be installed automatically.
It's is 100% free and Good for OLD/New Pc drivers.
Link for download : https://drp.su/en
Thanks.

i dont reccomend to use those . what i do is just search for devid in google search and it showed up . ii use those and now my pc running a mshta.exe everytime it launched and it came from drp.su . their driver isnt great anyway . downloading from the vendor is much better option
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(05-01-2018, 11:15 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: i dont reccomend to use those . what i do is just search for devid in google search and it showed up . ii use those and now my pc running a mshta.exe everytime it launched and it came from drp.su . their driver isnt great anyway . downloading from the vendor is much better option

Good thing I did not install it if it is very dangerous according to your scan result Mr.Opreker (humanpuff69)
Terminal
Solo Developer
I don't recommend to use DriverPack to install drivers for your PC or Laptop, this is not the standard way to install drivers. As we all know brand companies have their website "Software Downloads" where you could download your drivers to be installed and this is the standard ways. Using DriverPack is the last choice to install drivers.
(05-02-2018, 01:12 PM)Vuluts Wrote: I don't recommend to use DriverPack to install drivers for your PC or Laptop, this is not the standard way to install drivers. As we all know brand companies have their website "Software Downloads" where you could download your drivers to be installed and this is the standard ways. Using DriverPack is the last choice to install drivers.

Usually drivers are installed automatically by Windows Updates, i never needed a DriverPack since Windows always did that work for me.
Why use a 3rd party software for installing software that you don't even know. I'd always recommend downloading directly from the company's website, and this is usually not even required unless you're windows prior to 7
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Sometimes I find it useful for upgrading outdated drivers using third party applications, between it may screw up things in the pc. I am happy that there is no problem with drivers in my laptop now, so no need to install and play with drivers. It is so boring. Some driver update softwares has premium update required to auto install downloaded drivers.

Thank you  Sweet

Thanks @HarisHayat i really need this kind of things because more over i will attach different kind of hardware with my PC. and worried about drivers.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(05-02-2018, 01:12 PM)Vuluts Wrote: I don't recommend to use DriverPack to install drivers for your PC or Laptop, this is not the standard way to install drivers. As we all know brand companies have their website "Software Downloads" where you could download your drivers to be installed and this is the standard ways. Using DriverPack is the last choice to install drivers.

I totally agree with this.  There is never one size driver fits all - there is always an exception that can trip you up.  For example it can turn into a disaster for graphics drivers that can't be installed by even Windows. For good performance it is always best to go to the Website that is responsible for the driver and get the drivers from the source.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting