arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pterodactyl issue
Hello whatever I need help everyone to solve my problem is that I can not menyet pterodactyl in my vps. Yes web server configuration problem! The reason when I want to reboot apache2 always appear error message! Another one with the first install !!
Terminal
Solo Developer
could you paste your issue here. error code and description.
that would help us understand more
It would really help if you uploaded your logs from your server to see what went wrong. You should probably include both pterodactyl's logs and Apache's logs in order to figure out what went wrong during installation of both services. If you need help locating the logs from your server, please let me know! Smile
After I finished installing pterodactyl and rebooting my vps accessing the ip vps and this message came up
As long as the installation I am adding a user and getting the word red [usrname is required] but I have already entered usernames

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
You need to check Apache error logs too to see what's wrong. I guess you did test Apache before installing the pterodactyl panel ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I've done testing on apache2 no errors at all and that's normal
Terminal
Solo Developer
I could not understand the problem well, but it seems there is a problem in permission/dependency etc. Ensure you turned on error logging in apache and debug option.
Look at your pterodactyl error.log in your server to know what causing the issue, sometimes you have some missing dependency or permission problem.

Thank you  Sweet

Post your error.log here . both apache and pterodactyl to see the cause of the oriblem
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Ahhhh. this sucks! Because it is quite difficult to install! I deleted it

Please close the thread

I do not know ! With this damn panel problem! !!!!!!!!.
so i delete it the pterodactyl and reinstall the panel later

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
Thread closed, please PM admin or mods to reopen the topic.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting