arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to create a GMAIL account without mobile number
Hi @everyone!

Would like to share on how to create a GMAIL account without mobile number.

This is a LEGAL way but a tricker one not a HACK or something else.
We all know that creating a GMAIL account needs a mobile number to send the CODE but GMAIL doesnt allowed to use a mobile number repeatedly.
So in this trick we can create a GMAIL account without mobile number.

Note: this trick is only applicable in Android device.

Step 1: Unsync or removed your current GMAIL account in your device

Step 2: Open Google Playstore

Step 3: Before you can download in Playstore, ofcourse you need a google account. Choose create an account

Step 4: Fill up the details

Step 5: Until you reach the MOBILE NUMBER question, you can simply click SKIP

Step 6: VIOLA! You created a GMAIL account without mobile number.
Well thanks for Tutorial..
but creating gmail with mobile number will help you.. if your acc hacked.. and pw changed.. you can recover password from mobile nmb..
anyway good job Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

@YOuNeS_Dz You are correct, adding mobile number in our GMAIL account for security purposes but sometimes we only need a dummy email for some sort of personal purposes so doing this one will help you out.
Wow at 1st i didn't read the full topic name and i was going to say useless but that topic is really good
Thanks vuluts
@Vuluts Yeah i understand you now.. but what if someone got your account.. and in your email you have some important msg ? he will read your msgs.. and reply if he want ofc...
anyway better using mobile :p
thanks for your tutorial Heart

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

This tutorial is good if you want temporary email but don't want the messages gone. Thanks @Vuluts for really clear tutorial. Any idea to sign up without mobile with PC? (Website sign up, I mean.)
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
All of those security verification like cell phone confirmation and now 2FPA security code system are just to safe you and your personal data. because now 75% and more then this are using gmail id to run there smartphones. and google collect and compile all your personal data to your account. that's why google provide you many security options. i think with the passage of time. google insure a identity card data verification. (i personally didn't like this) but it will happens.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(05-18-2018, 02:56 AM)tiwil Wrote: ...... Any idea to sign up without mobile with PC? (Website sign up, I mean.)

Direct website sign-up without mobile number is not possible.

But you could try to install Google Play Store on PC. An Android emulation like BlueStacks is required though.

(05-18-2018, 04:51 AM)sagher Wrote: i think with the passage of time. google insure a identity card data verification. (i personally didn't like this) but it will happens.

Warning: OOT
I don't like this too. It could take so long to verify bunch of user. Maybe bot will do that. But it's not even efficient for me.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Thanks for the tutorial @Vuluts Contrary to the comments by others in the discussion about a phone number supposed to make an account safer, I don't see the use of a phone number making the account more safe. If your account should get hacked for me it is logical that a savvy hacker can hack your phone number info too. If you are using your phone for confidential items like telephone banking etc that could be a real problem for you. There are many other ways you can choose to make your e-mail account more secure. All you need to do is check the security tools of which there are many in the personal settings of Google e-mail accounts and choose one of them.

I always avoid using my personal phone information as much as I can. Nothing on the Internet is really that safe that it cannot be hacked. And it also includes accounts with phone numbers. For Facebook, where one's phone is needed to start a Website for example I only use the phone number temporarily until the Website is up and I got the name I wanted. Then I go in and remove the phone number.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting