arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huawei VS Xiaomi
Hi everyone : Hope you all fine. recently i sold out my smartphones. one of them is Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos and the second is Sony Xperia Z5 Premium.
now i would like to discuss with you and need expert opinions. my one choice is
Huawei P20pro
and the second is
Xiaomi MI Mix2s
which was best.
and any other choice? 
except Samsung and iPhone
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Xiaomi is perfect in this range, i moved from Huawei to Xiaomi and found Xiaomi to be better in many things.
However Xiaomi is sometimes not good in Camera, but their processor is best, specially for gaming.
(05-26-2018, 10:49 AM)Lampard Wrote: Xiaomi is perfect in this range, i moved from Huawei to Xiaomi and found Xiaomi to be better in many things.
However Xiaomi is sometimes not good in Camera, but their processor is best, specially for gaming.

dont forget the lower quality and cheap build material and lacks of any shielding on the device . thats why their device can get cheap with high specs
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(05-26-2018, 12:23 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: dont forget the lower quality and cheap build material and lacks of any shielding on the device . thats why their device can get cheap with high specs

Then the one he is actually comparing with is in same range, just VERY small change. But the Xiaomi build quality of new phones are really good.
I would like to suggest Huawei but Since you are not really buying a high end one like the mate, I would then suggest go with everyone's opinion here that is xiaomi
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Never used both or them nor oppo mobiles also I stoked with my lava mobiles working since 4 years and I love my mobile experience instead now I love one plus 6 mobiles
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I've been using Xiaomi phone since 2017 and IMHO it's bang for your buck! Cheaper price with good specs compare to other top leading brand.

Inputs:
Specs Winner: HUAWEI P20 Pro
Budget Wise: Mi Mix 2
Link: https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?id...hone2=9067

Benchmark result by Antutu:
HUAWEI P20 Pro: 208160
Mi Mix 2: 205796
Benchmark Difference: 2364?
Link: http://www.antutu.com/en/ranking/rank1.htm

Price result by Lazada:
HUAWEI P20 Pro Price: 916 USD (In our Country)
Mi Mix 2 6/128 variant: 585 USD (In our Country)
Price Difference: 331 USD?

Now it is you to decide which one will you choose between the two?
(05-28-2018, 05:59 PM)Vuluts Wrote: I've been using Xiaomi phone since 2017 and IMHO it's bang for your buck! Cheaper price with good specs compare to other top leading brand.

Inputs:
Specs Winner: HUAWEI P20 Pro
Budget Wise: Mi Mix 2
Link: https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?id...hone2=9067

Benchmark result by Antutu:
HUAWEI P20 Pro: 208160
Mi Mix 2: 205796
Benchmark Difference: 2364?
Link: http://www.antutu.com/en/ranking/rank1.htm

Price result by Lazada:
HUAWEI P20 Pro Price: 916 USD (In our Country)
Mi Mix 2 6/128 variant: 585 USD (In our Country)
Price Difference: 331 USD?

Now it is you to decide which one will you choose between the two?

In some countries, Xiaomi phone prices are actually raised up since Xiaomi doesn't officially sell in some countries, so those other companies raise up price so much with the excuse of customs etc, and specially their higher profit so in some phones of Huawei the difference doesn't remain that much high.
@Lampard Agreed! since Xiaomi device arent available to other countries, mark up price are going high due to shipping but not that much compare to leading brands. Still price difference from Huawei and Xiaomi still have a difference and Xiaomi got the heart with the budget wise phone.
(05-28-2018, 06:30 PM)Vuluts Wrote: @Lampard Agreed! since Xiaomi device arent available to other countries, mark up price are going high due to shipping but not that much compare to leading brands. Still price difference from Huawei and Xiaomi still have a difference and Xiaomi got the heart with the budget wise phone.

Well yeah it doesn't stop people from buying Xiaomi phones because you still get more features than those phones Smile
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting