arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which software would you recommend to anyone?
Topic says it all, which software is there that you use so often and trust so deliberately that you could recommend anyone to use it any time?

For me it would be Gyazo, I use it for instant screenshotting and small picture editing on the go all the time, a very useful software indeed.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Google Chrome, VLC Player, Whatsapp are the most daily used applications in my computer, I use Nox player to run android apps in the computer, it can connect to network using data card and work within windows.

Thank you  Sweet

There is a new media player called PotPlayer. This one is good as VLC player in many ways. Also VSDC Free Video Editor. It's pretty good if you are doing things like youtube videos. My favorite FTP program used to be FileZilla but recently I have found Bitvise SSH Client works better. It does both SFTP and FTP along with SSH.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Putty as I always use this to connect through SSH to my VPS
Any Video Converter. It is a best multimedia converter.I always use this.It has a great feature of cutting video.It is ultra fast speed converter.It can start converting all files at once.
I would recommend Firefox to everyone.

Firefox is my primary browser I like the most. It is highly configurable and also has good privacy protection.

well there are alot but i can split it into category

for browser i reccomend chrome on desktop or mobile . the reason is because it the most used browser and also i find it work best for my use . i used to use firefoz but their ram management really sucks . closing tab doesnt free the ram leakage unlike chrome or any chromium based browser . i want to reccomend firefox but with that ram leakage no

for text editor i reccomend notepad++ . well if you are developer you already know it why . it is a must for editing any of text based file espescially for developing . i use this for develop my php script (when using windows anyway)

for vps os i reccomend ubuntu or debian based if you like but i prefer ubuntu because it is best for newbies and also it have lot of documentation . i use ubuntu on m=all my vps and also i used to use it as my pc os but due to shitty ram management i back to windows . but what i feel is i can migrate really seamlessly

that is my reccomendatiom . there are more than this btw but i just lazy to write it out
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Well after I've loaded Windows, one of the first software is Microsoft Office. So far i've been lucky to get a discount version, but if that is not available when next I start fresh, I'll probably use the online version with Google instead. I also load a free version of MS Expression Web as I like its code editor very much as well as testing web design with multiple browsers. I use Excel very frequently as I like to work with it as a database. I also use Word and PowerPoint. Next software that is important is GIMP for working with images. I don't work with images on a very sophisticated level, so GIMP being free is completely OK for me. I also load PuTTY, FileZilla and NotePad++. Malwarebytes and Microsoft Security Solutions are priority software for me together with Skype for communications.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I can highly recommend Cyberduck. It's a very good software to upload and download from/to cloud servers.
It supports everything. SFTP, Dropbox, Webdav, Owncloud, Amazon....
I looove me some ShareX because not only does it allow for instant screenshotting, but it also allows for instant cropping and automatically uploads the result to a server of your choice, then puts the URL on your clipboard. It also works for link shortening, plaintext, file hosting, and sharing.

Another software I use all the time is called Cmdr. It is a revamped windows command line that also integrates bash commands. It looks way better and the general interface is much more intuitive, which is always something I find important.
[Image: jVR9s2p.png]
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher
04-10-2020, 12:06 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting