arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all we all know that MTA sa is hack able many faced many hacks issue on MTA sa today I'm gonna share a video of hacking by a player in MTA sa
https://youtu.be/Ok48THLKZ-w
The hacker name : Cyborg he uses speed hack to kill players in warehouse watch full video
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

What nonsense dude? You are developer of MTA sanandreas and still wants to share the hacks? OR you just trying to be smart?
@Rehan I think the point of @Khadeer143 here is sharing this video for the awareness of other MTA SA players here in our community, as we all know for the sake of "greediness" of other players they use cheat just to win.
(06-04-2018, 08:26 AM)Rehan Wrote: What nonsense dude? You are developer of MTA sanandreas and still wants to share the hacks? OR you just trying to be smart?
You had watched video and being developer I am not a owner I'm just dev and I'm not sharing any tutorials on how to hack lmao. I just sharing that MTA can hackable and be ware like vultus said

omg i hate cheaters please stop use cheats on mta this is the game that i most like (excpet fortnite Tongue)
Game means hacking ,creating bugs lmao and MTA is a best place to get more bugs and hack shits

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting