arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android Mobile Games
Hello Guyz, I am looking for some good android games.I thought i should post a thread here to find a good game name.So guyz post here games you play on your mobile.
My brother was disturbing me to download a good game for him.
Here is a list of android games i mostly play on my mobile.
Modern Combat 4
Panda Pop
Temple Run
Subway Surfers
Street Fighters
Tekken ( 3 and 6 ).
Go And Play! My is't Mobile Gamers

1. Mobile Legends
2. onmyoji arena
3. Gta San Andreas
4. minecraft
5. Subway surf
6. PPSSPP
  => Mostwanted
7. Sword Art Online
8. Accel World
9. Temple Run
10. Dragon Nest
11. Pubg
Free Fire

So My Smartphone Storage Is 1TB!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(06-08-2018, 09:41 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: Go And Play! My is't Mobile Gamers

1. Mobile Legends
2. onmyoji arena
3. Gta San Andreas
5. Subway surf
6. PPSSPP

So My Smartphone Storage Is 1TB!

Thanks for your reply.Gta San Andreas is free? Is there any patch of Grand Theft Auto San Andrease ? A couple of months ago i searched for GTA VC for android.I found that for $6.Than i searched for the crack/patch for the GTA VC for android but not success.
(06-08-2018, 10:10 AM)Rehan Wrote: Thanks for your reply.Gta San Andreas is free? Is there any patch of Grand Theft Auto San Andrease ? A couple of months ago i searched for GTA VC for android.I found that for $6.Than i searched for the crack/patch for the GTA VC for android but not success.

In this forum is prohibited to use crack app hmm I get pact GTA sand andreass From My Friends Just need OBB and APK Settings without having to verify the license already work in the current application
Terminal
Solo Developer
(06-08-2018, 10:43 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: In this forum is prohibited to use crack app hmm I get pact GTA sand andreass From My Friends Just need OBB and APK Settings without having to verify the license already work in the current application

Oo Okay, Thats fine.I am not saying you to share the crack app. Just asking you that if its possible.I shall search it myself if i can find the game.
Is that possible that we can play the game using any emulator ?
you can use emulator or even install android based os to play android games on pc but for gta sa the pc version is available so just play that instead
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(06-08-2018, 11:56 AM)Rehan Wrote: Oo Okay, Thats fine.I am not saying you to share the crack app. Just asking you that if its possible.I shall search it myself if i can find the game.
Is that possible that we can play the game using any emulator ?

If the license issue remains active? You only need to copy the gta application data with the originals apk
Terminal
Solo Developer
Really guys you are gonna look for pirated copy of a game which costs 2.67 USD? Even on mobile?
Best Android games if you have more than 3 GB RAM:
PUBG
Ark Survival Evolved
A list of my favor android games:

1. World of Warships Blitz
2. Dream League Soccer
3. Real Racing 3
4. Super Mario Run
5. Street Fighters

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting