arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have a question
i have a question, ive been looking for other vps providers in the  Free VPS Providers, and most of them are closed or ended. can someone post here a website that still provide vps?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
@OldMeister Not sure if those other free vps providers are still live and active, since freevps.us is closed only post4vps are the most active and alive free vps providers.
There is GigaRocket Free VPS provider. They provide a quality service but ony offer servers with 512MB RAM. These are their own servers. They dont use sponsors. You need like 100 posts before applying and then its 20 posts monthly I think.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(06-13-2018, 05:22 PM)xdude Wrote: There is GigaRocket Free VPS provider. They provide a quality service but ony offer servers with 512MB RAM. These are their own servers. They dont use sponsors. You need like 100 posts before applying and then its 20 posts monthly I think.

Instead of making 100 posts, a person will think that it is better to earn that much money in time and buy a VPS instead of their so low specs VPS. Tongue
(06-13-2018, 06:09 PM)Lampard Wrote: Instead of making 100 posts, a person will think that it is better to earn that much money in time and buy a VPS instead of their so low specs VPS. Tongue

Yes. But the thing is it's easy to think but hard to do if you don't have a way to pay or money to pay. So they do have plenty of active members. Tongue

They offer shared hosting accounts too for just 10 one time posts.

lol the requirement for a free GigaRocket VPS is 25 QUALITY posts - the owners would smile at the 100 mention. The posts to get the VPS need to be quality though - which means more than one-liners with at least some original discussion in them.   Following that the requirement for keeping the VPS is 20 posts per month. Here is a link to the specs and requirements:
https://www.gigarocket.net/free-vps.php

So the post requirement is the same as at post4vps however the specs are much more limited as xdude has already mentioned and won't suffice for a Windows OS.  The GigaRocket VPSs are really intended for beginner Linux VPSs managed from the command line for small educational or development applications. Focus at GigaRocket is more on high quality shared hosting with VPSs being a side order on an experimental basis.  For that reason no games servers are allowed as there are insufficient resources and no support available and it doesn't fit in the objectives of the hosting business.

GigaRocket is quite strict about adherence to the rules and unlike Post4VPS doesn't give second chances when the VPS had to be suspended for any reason including failing to make the 20 posts per month without prior notification with a good reason.  It is assumed that the VPS owner would have sufficient Linux experience to manage the VPS, so if serious mistakes are made that leads to a warning from the Data Center to the owner of GigaRocket, no second chances are given after the VPS had to be suspended.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I'm sure it was either 100 posts or 100 points when I joined it years ago. Then had to do 30 monthly posts. Things much have changed by now. I still have the shared hosting account which is pretty good. I think it's fine to using those vps for hosting personal sites. But with 512MB RAM its bit hard to install a control panel.

100 is to much... maybe there is another site that is still alive and providing vps?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(06-14-2018, 01:57 PM)OldMeister Wrote: 100 is to much... maybe there is another site that is still alive and providing vps?

As @deanhills mentioned you only need 25 quality posts now. But if you are looking for a Windows server then it's not the place for you. As far as I know right now you own't find a free Windows server anywhere.

This site is the most active right now. I have seen other sites give VPSs but their specifications are very low and you can never get a better VPS.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-13-2018, 12:12 AM
Last Post: arsalahmed786
07-30-2017, 03:04 PM
Last Post: OldMeister

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting