arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WhatsApp Muddle!!
Information 
I sent few important pics through Whatsapp.

Though they were deleted from my phone (Inevitable tragedies!!).

Is there any way to recover them??

I tried to access them from the receiver's end...though it is unable to download them..says ,"Ask **** to resend the image"..

Is whatsapp stores the data on their cloud...or just connects one user to another ...without any cloud in between...

If there is a cloud in between...there may be a hope for recovery!!

Suggestions??
Thanks to Post4Vps
Did you try using a recovery application to recover deleted images?
try Recuva to recovery your SD data, i dont know if works with the phone memory
(10-24-2015, 02:36 AM)Spank! Wrote: Did you try using a recovery application to recover deleted images?

I used easus mobisaver ...it is a good software that recovers phone memory also..though desired pics are not recovered!!

(10-24-2015, 05:04 AM)JuanCrypto Wrote: try Recuva to recovery your SD data, i dont know if works with the phone memory

Yes recuva works with the phone memory...not tried yet...thanx..
Thanks to Post4Vps
Well there is another method if it's possible. Can't you ask the person you has sent pics to send you back those ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(10-24-2015, 01:02 PM)xdude Wrote: Well there is another method if it's possible. Can't you ask the person you has sent pics to send you back those ?

"I tried to access them from the receiver's end...though it is unable to download them..says ,"Ask **** to resend the image".."

He tried it already. It's not possible as he mentioned.
Well...don't you have a backup?
If yes...try recovering from them...
EaseUS has a good data recovery module. It is not free, but it can deal with smart phones as well. You can use the trial version if it is a one time use situation. Trial period lasts almost 30 days in case of EaseUS data recovery. Also, use deep scan option wherever available. That gives you a better chance to recover lost files.
(04-12-2016, 08:50 PM)meetdilip Wrote: EaseUS has a good data recovery module. It is not free, but it can deal with smart phones as well. You can use the trial version if it is a one time use situation. Trial period lasts almost 30 days in case of EaseUS data recovery. Also, use deep scan option wherever available. That gives you a better chance to recover lost files.

EaseUs is really good. thanx for suggestion
Thanks to Post4Vps
i dont think your file will be recovered because most or even all of the recovery software only works on traditional hard disk drive because the nand flash storage like SSD,eMCC,SDCard,CF and other flash storage have different technique to delete file and that technique doesnt leave any residue like the hard drive does

correct me if im wrong
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting