arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VestaCP - can't see Databases that I uploaded in the VestaCP Dashboard
VestaCP has a Backup system.  Basically like with any other panel one can generate a backup from the VestaCP Dashboard and download the TAR folder to the hard disk of one's computer. 

Today I thought before I started to rely on this backup system to see whether those downloaded backup files can actually be restored in VestaCP.  The restore function works great with backup folders that are already in the Dashboard and were generated by VestaCP, but that's an ideal situation though.  By the time I need a backup, I'd probably have to create a new VestaCP and should technically be able to upload the backup to my VestaCP.

So what I did was to delete today's backup from my VestaCP after I had downloaded it to the hard disk of my computer.  I then used FileZilla to upload the saved backup on the hard disk of my computer to VestaCP.  The backup from the hard disk of my computer wouldn't show up.
Next I checked the permissions - and then changed the permissions and the users of the file so they were the same as the other two backup TAR folders that are showing in the Dashboard.

That didn't help. It's still not showing in my Dashboard. 

Is there anything here in a Linux sense that I may have missed?  Like something that would be needed for the files to show in the VestaCP Backup Panel?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-24-2018, 09:59 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting