arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windscribe Free VPN for Some Countries.
Hi I'm Haris,
Today, I'm gonna share a VPN software for you which is very good and free for some countries.
You can download it from it's website : https://windscribe.com/download
For any problem or any thing you want to discuss reply on this Thread and I will help you.
FAQs:
What is Windscribe?
Windscribe is a set of tools that work together to block ad trackers and web beacons, restore access to blocked content and help you safeguard your privacy online.
What are these tools?
There are 2 components: desktop VPN application, and browser extension. You can use them on their own, but for much greater protection, you should use both. It's silly not to, since it doesn't cost extra.

-Thanks.
Haris Khan!
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
I checked a few reviews on the Web and looks like windscribe is OK to use. Only negative is the speed of the servers that can be slow at times, probably due to being overcrowded, but in overall it got a good review from Techradar:
https://www.techradar.com/reviews/windscribe

This review discussed the slow speed of the servers:
https://vpnspecial.com/windscribe-review...lsrc=aw.ds
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Windscribe is good one. You get 10GB for your first signup and get 5GB more with twitting about their service on your twitter.

For low speed, yes, sometimes they have low speed (or just because my location far away from their VPN server?). But after all, it's good to have one.

Ps: Their VPN servers are really good, but for Asia, you only have Hongkong. That's not good for me xD.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Thanks for sharing the VPN.I already heard about it. I want to ask you a question about the VPN.
Can we use this VPN for the Multiplayer Games? ( San Andreas Multiplayer or Vice City Multiplayer ) Because most of the vpn works only with browsers.

[OFF] We know you are Haris Big Grin
(06-27-2018, 11:32 AM)Rehan Wrote: Can we use this VPN for the Multiplayer Games? ( San Andreas Multiplayer or Vice City Multiplayer ) Because most of the vpn works only with browsers.

Yes, you can use their VPN for games and also a lot of other applications. Download their official client. It is a customized OpenVPN client and the VPN will be applied systemwide when you use the client.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(06-27-2018, 12:41 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Yes, you can use their VPN for games and also a lot of other applications. Download their official client. It is a customized OpenVPN client and the VPN will be applied systemwide when you use the client.

Thanks for the information.I hope this VPN will allow me to ban evade. :Big Grin  
Before this i used VyperVPN that give us only limited MBps So i left using that VPN.I tried someother but those were not working well.Let me try this one if it works fine.
I have been using windscribe for a year or so and it has been golden. The speeds are reasonable and the data cap is generous... and that's just the free plan.
[Image: jVR9s2p.png]
Just heard about windscribe
Hipefully it can keep the user data private because most free vpn sell the data to advertiser so it isnt that secure as you think . If younare serious in security go wiyh paid vpn instead
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(06-29-2018, 12:42 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: Just heard about windscribe
Hipefully it can keep the user data private because most free vpn sell the data to advertiser so it isnt that secure as you think . If younare serious in security go wiyh paid vpn instead

Windscribe encrypts data, doesn't log, and doesn't sell data. They make money from premium accounts with higher data caps.
[Image: jVR9s2p.png]
(06-29-2018, 12:49 AM)SeductiveWalrus Wrote: Windscribe encrypts data, doesn't log, and doesn't sell data.

I would not take such statements fully serious until properly proven in cases such as PIA (Private Internet Access).
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting