arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Most Hated UI & UX Pattern of 2018
There are many UI and UX design patterns loved by designers but hated by users. Let's discuss some really popular ones, check their impact on usability and interactions and choose the most hated pattern.

icons8.com
what does this topic meant for pattern>?can i detain this with more details please i cant figure out this dude
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(07-12-2018, 04:28 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: what does this topic meant for pattern>?can i detain this with more details please i cant figure out this dude

Quote:User interface design patterns are descriptions of best practices within user interface design. They are general, reusable solutions to commonly occurring problems. As such, they form the backbone of “technical support.”
https://www.interaction-design.org/liter...n-patterns

Here is a recognizable design pattern that you could identify with.  Remember 2016 Pokemon?

Quote:What can be said about Pokémon Go that hasn’t already been said? Sure, its numbers have fallen off since it hit this summer, as 10 million people flicked virtual pokéballs at Rattatas that seemed to be standing in the real world. But this addictive augmented reality gimmick, coupled with its gameplay that forces you to walk around and explore your city rather than plant on the couch and veg, still entertains hundreds of thousands of people each month. Pokémon Go‘s interface changed the rules of gaming. Don’t be surprised when others copy its tricks for years to come.
https://www.fastcompany.com/3066571/the-...es-of-2016

The link above is for the best and worst interfaces for 2016.  Makes interesting reading. Must say things are getting too technical for me.  They're killing all of the fun out of Web design with getting too theoretical about it.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
This is very confusing. You mean user interface of games or devices or websites?
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-05-2018, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting