arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIFA World Cup 2018
The FIFA World Cup 2018 is now at semi-final stage.

It is sad that many "top" teams, including Germany, Brazil, Spain, Portugal, Argentina etc, were already knocked out.

What team you think will finally win the World Cup 2018, out of the 4 remaining teams France, Belgium, England and Croatia?

For me, I support France for now, mainly because it defeated Uruguay which was the team I originally supported.

actually i have no idea because france is a strong team but belgium is also very good team.
France team is good this year... but i think belgium will take the cup.. or Croatia...

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

I hope Belgium does take the cup. Got quite excited when they beat Brazil. Their next match is with France on Tuesday. Looks as though the Brits are going to be playing Croatia on Wednesday. I find the matching of the teams a bit uneven. Belgium and France are the higher ranking of the four. England and Croatia are lower ranked.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Why no one support England like I do XD.
I support for England, I don't know why. Some of my friend support England too.

I wanted some good game and when bigger team knocked out, I'm happy XD. Specially for Russia vs Spain, that's a good game.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(07-09-2018, 02:14 AM)tiwil Wrote: Why no one support England like I do XD.
I support for England, I don't know why. Some of my friend support England too.

I wanted some good game and when bigger team knocked out, I'm happy XD. Specially for Russia vs Spain, that's a good game.

I tend to always support others against England - except France.  Nothing as satisfying as England beating France in Paris at rugby - particularly since that would be doubly humiliating for the French.  But if Scotland, Wales or Ireland should play against England - I'm always on their side against England. 

I'm happy that England made it to the finals as a first time in a generation but I think they're playing in the junior league with Croatia. The real game will be the finals if and when they make it.  My hope is that Croatia beats them, or if England manages to make it to the finals, that Belgium beats them or France loses against them.  Let's see what happens. Tongue
Terminal
(07-09-2018, 09:38 AM)deanhills Wrote: I tend to always support others against England - except France......

I don't know why but it seems you hate France so much. But France managed to defeat Belgium 1-0 and have already advanced to the World Cup final.

Now let's see how England vs Croatia will work out. It will be a tough game for England team though.

i never watched any football matches so kindly i ignore any premium leguge also in india 20-30% only play football remaining all prefers to cricket but i know some good players from football game like ronaldo,messi they r good and have awesome skills
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Bad luck for England but Croatia really done hard work specially in qualifying stages. but France is not easy to handle. and also my vote for france. and i don't know why.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I don't want France to win because I'm anti-France most of the time. But maybe from what I've seen they're the stronger team. I'm still hoping for a miracle though. If Germany could lose to the great extent they did against South Korea, maybe anything is possible. We'll just have to wait and see. Croatia isn't my favourite, but I'll vote for them.
Terminal
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting