I will ask.
How to fix this!
I've tried it a few times and keep it that way

Run in VM

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
When exactly does this happen?

Looks to me like the virtual disk since you say it is a VM might be corrupted somehow or the Windows installation inside the virtual disk is corrupted. What kind of VM is it? Which Windows 10 version are you running? Did you perform any major upgrades like from 1709 to 1803 and similar?

A bit information about the error you get: https://neosmart.net/wiki/0xc0000001/
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
It also happens with me.I was new to windows 10.Suddenly due to a short circut my pc got restarted and its started showing this error.I was unable to find any way to fix so i just reinstalled it.I think it can be fixed by inserting the Windows DVD.
Before the installation make sure you meet the OS requirements:

* Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
* RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
* Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
* Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
* Display: 800x600

If your installing via VM make sure the following:
* .ISO file isnt currupt and downloaded from Microsoft or legal copy.
* VM is properly installed and setup

One more thing are you installing Windows 10 directly or you are doing an upgrade from lower version of windows?
(07-10-2018, 07:20 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: When exactly does this happen?

Looks to me like the virtual disk since you say it is a VM might be corrupted somehow or the Windows installation inside the virtual disk is corrupted. What kind of VM is it? Which Windows 10 version are you running? Did you perform any major upgrades like from 1709 to 1803 and similar?

A bit information about the error you get: https://neosmart.net/wiki/0xc0000001/

Hmm Windows 10 Enterprise N Original. I install it on VM computer i9

(07-10-2018, 09:41 AM)Vuluts Wrote: Before the installation make sure you meet the OS requirements:

* Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
* RAM: 1 gigabyte (GCool for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
* Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
* Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
* Display: 800x600

If your installing via VM make sure the following:
* .ISO file isnt currupt and downloaded from Microsoft or legal copy.
* VM is properly installed and setup

One more thing are you installing Windows 10 directly or you are doing an upgrade from lower version of windows?
I installed it directly. And it takes 10 minutes

(07-10-2018, 08:18 AM)Rehan Wrote: It also happens with me.I was new to windows 10.Suddenly due to a short circut my pc got restarted and its started showing this error.I was unable to find any way to fix so i just reinstalled it.I think it can be fixed by inserting the Windows DVD.

Maybe that's a good solution. Okay I will try

Terminal
Solo Developer
You are using wrong iso, try a new one..
Try to setup it again.
I hate this 50 characters
Well, OP didn't properly answer my questions but that looks like a corrupted Windows installation in some way or the installation media used is incorrect/corrupted.

In that case a reinstallation with a correct and verified installation ISO of Windows 10 should solve the problem. On the other hand it might be interesting how the installation broke down. If the VPS is unstable and has general issues the reinstallation will not last long.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
the easiest way is to try reinstalling it . if you dont want to reinstall try the tutorial from here --> https://neosmart.net/wiki/0xc0000001/

this problem mostly show when there are problem with SAM file . SAM is important in your pc process because it contain the authentication for your pc . corrupted file / failing hdd can cause this problem
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(07-11-2018, 07:48 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: the easiest way is to try reinstalling it . if you dont want to reinstall try the tutorial from here --> https://neosmart.net/wiki/0xc0000001/

this problem mostly show when there are problem with SAM file . SAM is important in your pc process because it contain the authentication for your pc . corrupted file / failing hdd can cause this problem

I'm trying it out. To re-install!
Yes I have to buy the Os again
Terminal
Solo Developer

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting