arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, 
I would like to take your opinion about the phones
I am willing to buy a new iPhone and idk which one will be fine
I have compared between iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 8 Plus and iam still searching for a good device model.
iPhone iOS is almost same. some bugs fix some new updates are available and hardware specs are increases. otherwise 7 to 8. all are same. the new design is iPhone X. if you have enough budget for it. second option is go to android. and chose minimum 4GB or RAM and 64GB of storage. Snapdragon CPU. above then 650. and Resolution ratio of screen is 18:9. Oneplus 6 is a good choice if you leave iPhone instead.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@youssefbasha If you got budget bro I'd recommend buying the latest one, iPhone X. First thing is it can surely handle the latest firmware updates from Apple as time goes by there is an updates.. updates.. updates.. if you gonna buy lower to mid models in anytime soon they will experience lags, incompatibilty fore some apps etc.
I've heard really good feedback about iPhone X. My cousin has just purchased one, but wow the price tag is really high.

Depending on the budget you have available I'd go for an older model like the iphone 6S either new if you can get a good price (they may have specials for the older stock where you live), or second hand if there is a good market for second hand iphones where you live.

Here is a review of all of the iphone models if you'd like to check it out:
http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-iph...phone-6s-2
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
i'll suggest you Samsung Galaxy S8+.. because samsung is more better (for me ) :p

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

I am using iPhone 6S. It is quite outdated but it does the job. I don't like Android phones because apps don't work well.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
If you don't want to pay a lot of money I suggest you Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge. It is a really good phone for his average price. If you want to pay more I will suggest you Samsung galaxy edge 8 or 9 ( if it is released).
Thanks so much to PostVps.com and Host4Fun.com for the great experience of VPS 1  !
If you target iPhone 7 Plus vs iPhone 8 Plus, I would prefer iPhone 7 Plus.

And in term of performance, the difference between iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 8 Plus for normal usage is actually small. But iPhone 7 Plus is way cheaper and more affordable.

Iphone 7 is good for me, which is important to maintain privacy and strong for playing games
Terminal
Solo Developer
Every phone has his own process of working the new releases have good specifications I'm using lava iris4+from last 4 years it works fine
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting