arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[CLOSED] 34th Giveaway
Looks like again both the admins gone busy with their respective personal lives which made this Giveaway to get delayed till now. I am too busy with my studies (since it's my critical time that's why I had gone inactive) but since other admins are also unable to come back, I thought of Doing a quick giveaway for this month by myself.

7 VPSs are Available
  • 3x VPS 1
  • 1x VPS 3
  • 1x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
  • 1x VPS 12

For Comparing the VPS Specifications, Users can have a glance at:
    https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,10,11,12 (some of the vSwap Boxes are empty since I was unable to get that info from user's past posts, if any user can help in retrieving the details, I would be glad to modify the list)

The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open until 22nd of July  (Sunday).

Please Read before Applying
    1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
    2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
    3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
    4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
    5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Great job @Dynamo. I did guess we might not have giveaway this month. I was wrong. Smile

This time VPS 12 with 2 GB RAM and the U.S. location looks good. But VPS 1, which is KVM in Europe, is also very attractive. Good luck for everyone applying for this quick giveaway ending 22nd of July.

Goodluck everyone whoever applying on this quick giveaway it will be ending 22nd July (sunday) If you want my help just let me know @Dynamo.

[Fun Fact]: 22nd july have my site's first anniversary <P
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Good job dynamo but this giveaway it's tooo late :/.. anyway goodluck for everyone

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

I want to get VPS 3 if possible, but I really need to get my monthly posts finished, I haven't had much time to deal with it lately as I've been busy with my own life... I'll apply for VPS 3 and hope not much people are applying this time as I really want that certain container, it's perfect for my usage!
I think VPS 3 is pretty good but I still want to be at VPS 1 Waiting for a higher VPS Giveaway
Terminal
Solo Developer
Great Giveaway with 3 VPS-1. a good choice in this vps giveaways. No VPS-9 in this giveaways but VPS 1 with KVM and france location is a good choice also VPS-12 is a big machine with 2GB of ram.
Best of luck all members who apply for those.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Brilliant that you found the time @Dynamo and much appreciated.  Nothing like getting the traffic going than a giveaway with a great selection of VPSs in it.  Looks as though there are two with location in France.  Great stuff!   Cool

Best of luck to every one competing.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Wow, VPS 12 seems the best option there. 2GB of RAM, 120GB and it's SSD boi, and 3TB of traffic. That's huge.

The other also good af, VPS 1 have 3 unused VPS, it should be not big competition for VPS 1.
Btw, good luck guys! I still can't join this giveaway (sad) because of my warning level XD.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(07-20-2018, 02:32 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: I think VPS 3 is pretty good but I still want to be at VPS 1 Waiting for a higher VPS Giveaway

VPS 3 is decent and the location is prefect for me.  The only reason I don't want VPS 12 (not that I'll win anyway) is that the restriction of no game servers is inconvenience but I have to respect the rules, if they don't want to deal with it, they shouldn't deal with it.  I get to try out a new host anyway, which is nice!
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting