arrow_upward

Mobile Design Error
Hello.
Is this goes here? If not, please move it Big Grin.

Nah, I'm a mobile users, and I mostly use mobile to open Post4VPS. And so, when I get alert, take a look.

[Image: Screenshot_20180730_075534.png]

I always delete all alerts when I already open and saw, and then, if it's only 1 or 2 alert(s), I can't see. Like the picture above. If there's 3 or more, I can press "view alerts". This doesn't happen before, I always get this error all the time.

Hope you all can fix it.
Thanks!
i also facing this many times. but i am not a regular mobile mode user. so experts will take a look on it. also you try to remove all cookies of browser and try mozilla browser on your phone.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
For now the best thing to do will be to use Chrome on your browser and use Desktop version. I use that for almost all forums, since i like Desktop version more than those phone one.
I typically use the desktop version as it's easier for me to type out posts anyway but that's a bit of a disappointment that the mobile version isn't working properly. Hopefully someone can take a look at it soon!
I suggest you to use a pc or laptop, even if you don't have one there are some companies that give free VPS for the first month but they ask for a credit card unlike here which is for free, i suggest you should try one of these companies or use your personal PC/LAPTOP.
@Lampard @IEpicDestroyer @AwesomeCoolDude

I do have laptop. And, I'm a student, and I don't really have time to open up my laptop and open post4vps.com. To be honest, my laptop is really slow. So then, I have my handphone, I use it daily, and ya. To access this forum, I mostly use my phone, sometimes with desktop.
It's a lot easier if I use my phone, as I can go to anywhere I want and I can open P4V at the same time.

And also, for other user that use phone to browse, this bug is not really good. So I give a feedback to "repair" this.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(07-31-2018, 09:48 AM)tiwil Wrote: @Lampard @IEpicDestroyer @AwesomeCoolDude

I do have laptop. And, I'm a student, and I don't really have time to open up my laptop and open post4vps.com. To be honest, my laptop is really slow. So then, I have my handphone, I use it daily, and ya. To access this forum, I mostly use my phone, sometimes with desktop.
It's a lot easier if I use my phone, as I can go to anywhere I want and I can open P4V at the same time.

And also, for other user that use phone to browse, this bug is not really good. So I give a feedback to "repair" this.

i sometime use phone to access post4vps . that bug is annoying my fix is to go to desktop site and switch the template to Post4VPS Responsive . that template works well on the phone even better than the mybb gomobile default that post4vps defaultly used when detect a phone user agent . for anything else it also much better . you should give it a try

but for me i still prefer accesing the site from a pc . its easier to type on and less typo . i get enormous amount of typo when using a phone
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-21-2018, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Dynamo
10-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Dynamo
09-20-2015, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Rishabh Jain

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting