arrow_upward

Poll: BEST GAMING PC IN THE WORLD OR BEST INTERNET 24/7?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BEST GAMING PC IN THE WORLD?
25.00%
BEST INTERNET IN THE WORLD THAT IS 24/7
75.00%
Total
4 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEST GAMING PC IN THE WORLD OR BEST INTERNET 24/7?
Question 
Hello Everyone,
I want to ask you which of the following would you prefer? 
1.BEST GAMING PC IN THE WORLD THAT WON'T NEED A UPGRADE
Or?
2..BEST INTERNET IN THE WORLD THAT IS 24/7 AND ACTIVE ANYWHERE YOU GO EVEN IN THE STREETS
I would choose number 2 as I would rent my internet for people then i can have more money and buy a powerful pc Troll Troll Troll Troll
Need Help In Computers? P.M. ME
DA EPIC DEWD
2. Internet is already a very big need nowadays, moreover staying connected is always good though going you can normally get data packages if you want to use internet on streets...
As per me I prefer for fast internet to play online games and thats really I preference for my PC
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(07-31-2018, 02:04 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote: As per me I prefer for fast internet to play online games and thats really I preference for my PC

What if your computer dosen't run the game? you will need to buy a new one then. Or rent your internet like what i will do  Troll Troll Troll Troll
DA EPIC DEWD
Of course I will choose Best Gaming PC, Internet isn't that a huge of deal since I can just download using download managers like Jdownloader even if the connection is slow.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(07-31-2018, 02:37 PM)Kururin Wrote: Of course I will choose Best Gaming PC, Internet isn't that a huge of deal since I can just download using download managers like Jdownloader even if the connection is slow.

Nice Choice, I like it, but what is you live in a country that has Megabit instead of MegaByte??? that means you will divide your speed by 8
DA EPIC DEWD
I will still prefer choice no 2, having a good internet connection will make your life happy in terms of streaming, downloading and uploading. Mid range PC specification will be enough.
Best internet all over the world. Particularly here in South Africa where there are many young people who live remotely away from schools and Internet is so important for learning. There are also many poor people here with children who can't afford computers or an internet account - may not even be able to go to school - so I'd say what applies to South Africa must apply to the rest of Africa and many other countries in the world as well. Internet is essential to get ahead in the world and is a source of opportunities for growth, finding and creating jobs.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(08-01-2018, 10:53 AM)deanhills Wrote: Best internet all over the world.  Particularly here in South Africa where there are many young people who live remotely away from schools and Internet is so important for learning.  There are also many poor people here with children who can't afford computers or an internet account - may not even be able to go to school - so I'd say what applies to South Africa must apply to the rest of Africa and many other countries in the world as well.  Internet is essential to get ahead in the world and is a source of opportunities for growth, finding and creating jobs.

I like how you think about creating a great future for many children.
But Sadly the internet is full of lies so not EVERYTHING they read on the internet is 100% true/accurate.
DA EPIC DEWD
(08-01-2018, 01:19 PM)AwesomeCoolDude Wrote: I like how you think about creating a great future for many children.
But Sadly the internet is full of lies so not EVERYTHING they read on the internet is 100% true/accurate.

True - an offsetting negative, but I think the positive learning still outweighs the negatives.  Not only the internet has falsehoods in it, but everything in the world.  And today's falsehood can also easily turn into tomorrow's truth and the other way round.  Internet for me is just a tool.  How the tool is used is up to society.  In South Africa parents are using all kinds of tools for "safe browsing" by their children.  Not always successful however, but hopefully society can create healthy ethics and tools for safe browsing by children.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-05-2018, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting