8 VPSs are Available
  • 3x VPS 1
  • 2x VPS 3
  • 1x VPS 8
  • 1x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
  • 1x VPS 12

For Comparing the VPS Specifications, Users can have a glance at:
    https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,8,10,11 (some of the vSwap Boxes are empty since I was unable to get that info from user's past posts, if any user can help in retrieving the details, I would be glad to modify the list).
    NOTE: Users must read agree to all terms of the provider (of the vps which they want) before applying which can be found at our Plans Page.

The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open until 21st of August (Tuesday).

Please Read before Applying
    1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
    2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
    3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
    4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
    5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Thanks so much @Dynamo. Some really high quality VPSs and also with European locations. Best of luck to all those competing in the Giveaway!
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Aaahh wow, as I expected. VPS 8 again, right here.
Andd, time to back to terminal lol. Good luck for me and all users!
(08-17-2018, 04:06 PM)tiwil Wrote: Aaahh wow, as I expected. VPS 8 again, right here.
Andd, time to back to terminal lol. Good luck for me and all users!

you better make sure you read up on my AUP/TOS I told you if you ever win my vps again, I have ZERO Tolerance on violations.
(08-17-2018, 04:09 PM)cubedata Wrote: you better make sure you read up on my AUP/TOS I told you if you ever win my vps again, I have ZERO Tolerance on violations.

Yes, I already re-read your AUP and your TOS.
And will never give any hand for my VPS to others.
The VPS 8 with 4GB RAM is obviously the best deal for this month.

VPS 12 also looks good but it lacks of control panel. Some members may not like it. Anyway, good luck to all applying for this great giveaway.

Awesome!
@Dynamo you forgot to add VPS 8 ToS about the windows server and etc
Anyways! Good luck to all appliers
(08-17-2018, 05:29 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: The VPS 8 with 4GB RAM is obviously the best deal for this month.

Yup, not only RAM. They also have built-in VNC Server, so we don't need to install vnc4server again. I really enjoyed when I have VPS 8.
(08-17-2018, 08:16 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Awesome!
@Dynamo you forgot to add VPS 8 ToS about the windows server and etc
Anyways! Good luck to all appliers

Of course he did, so I am going to post it here so it is known:

Quote:For Users who wants to apply for VPS 8:
there are currently only few OS available in that i.e Win 2012 R2, Win 2016, Ubuntu 14.04.
If you wish to use Windows OS as your Main operating system then one thing you need to keep in mind that you must have a valid key for windows. No trials are allowed by the Provider.User can mount them using ISO.

taken from here: https://post4vps.com/thread-1464.html
Great VPS giveaway with 9 VPSs. wow last one is too small. and i think all VPS 9 are given. no new. best of luck all of you who apply for this giveaway.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting