arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
NVIDIA just got this jaw dropping new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti "The worlds first RAY TRACING gaming graphics card" 
This 11 GB beast graphics card is really a jaw dropping card specially for gamer enthusiast. 

With a specification of:
  • GPU Architecture: Turing
  • RTX-OPS: 78T
  • Boost Clock: 1635 MHz (OC)
  • Frame Buffer: 11GB GDDR6
  • Memory Speed: 14 Gbps
You can own this graphics card for only price: $1,199
Will you ask for more? Do you wish your RIG has this powerful graphics card? 

More information, kindly visit their page: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/gra...x-2080-ti/
(08-24-2018, 10:29 AM)Vuluts Wrote: NVIDIA just got this jaw dropping new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti "The worlds first RAY TRACING gaming graphics card" 
This 11 GB beast graphics card is really a jaw dropping card specially for gamer enthusiast. 

With a specification of:

More information, kindly visit their page: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/gra...x-2080-ti/

Outstanding Graphic Cards with Outstanding price. btw what is this GDDR6?
@Rehan GDDR6 stands for Graphics Double Data Rate Type 6
Well thats only for those rich guys, i wonder if that GPU would be even needed to run latest games since there are GPUs around there for around $400 that can run almost all games.
(08-28-2018, 03:45 PM)Lampard Wrote: Well thats only for those rich guys, i wonder if that GPU would be even needed to run latest games since there are GPUs around there for around $400 that can run almost all games.

I guess there will still be many people buying that GPU.

Perhaps not because they are rich or they just want to run games. Most probably they will use that powerful GPU for mining cryptocurrencies instead.

I have already pre ordered 4 of them for my gaming system can't wait to get em as they seem very powerful
I think I have to buy it next time. Because I still think about my little money
Terminal
Solo Developer
(08-28-2018, 05:25 PM)KillNTorture Wrote: I have already pre ordered 4 of them for my gaming system can't wait to get em as they seem very powerful

since gtx 1080 they limit the sli capability to only 2 card . for gaming use it mostly useless and for productivity work you should invest on quadros instead of geforce
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I know that but there is a way to sli 4 with a old sli bridge i have done it before with my 1080ti's and it works just fine.

I also do use Nvidia Quadros for my workstation rids. But for gaming i always go with 4 way due to having the ability to run more high end monitors
(08-24-2018, 10:29 AM)Vuluts Wrote: NVIDIA just got this jaw dropping new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti "The worlds first RAY TRACING gaming graphics card" 

With a specification of:

Hey i think the prices are too high!!
by the way 12GB Graphic card in this price is good if any discount is there!!
It is really good for Serious Gamers!! and for customising Alienware Gaming PC!! or for 4k Gaming!!!!!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting