arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free 20GB RAM VPS
Hello Post4VPS, 

CodeRedHosting is a TeamSpeak, and VPS hosting provider founded in 2015 and we are offering the following VPS specs to the first three people :
20GB RAM
300GB SSD
4 Cores
Unlimited Bandwidth

VMWare ESXI Virtualization
1 Dedicated IP address
1 Gigabit Connection
600GB DDOS Protection
Free as long as company is operating
Setup in 1 to 2 hours
Any OS: Windows Server 2016, 2008, and 2012 [Datacenter]  CentOS 7, Ubuntu, Kali Linux, Ubuntu Server 18.04.1
All you have to do is sign up at https://www.coderedhosting.com.au/cart.php?gid=3 and select the "Freaking Awesome" plan. Enter the promo code HOY5GWJ62I at checkout. You also have to keep active on our forums at http://coderedhosting.com.au/forums.

Here is a speedtest of a demo VPS: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7581415195.png
You also may or may not refer us to your friends and family as well.

***First person to respond to this thread and signup on our website/forums will get a preinstalled version of Windows Server 2012. Which means no wait time!***
I am interested in this, however after adding the promo code it still asks me to pay $100. Is this legit?
This is a company trap. Are you sure after entering the promo code you must keep paying?
Terminal
Solo Developer
Lets give it a try and see. Smile After all nothing to loose from this offer.

Edit : I had same payment method problem. Registered in forum and talked with the owner. He sorted it out quite fast. Now waiting for the server. It should be received in an hour or so.

If you get the same problem. Then select Bank as the payment method. Then post in their forum.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Hi guys please make sure you check your email and confirm it. And regarding the vps we have now gave away 3 vps's
Hello Guys.

The giveaway is now closed. The mods can now close this thread.

Thanks to all who partcipated!
wait a sec !
This really pays. hmm thanks for everything (crying)

Hmm, can I ask?

I saw someone else enter my vps and at that time I saw a lot of errors in the vps. What they will do with the vps

When I did the vps test

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
(08-26-2018, 02:21 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: wait a sec !
This really pays. hmm thanks for everything (crying)

Hmm, can I ask?

I saw someone else enter my vps and at that time I saw a lot of errors in the vps. What they will do with the vps

When I did the vps test

Hello.

The reason why you got logged off of the VPS server was that your server wasn't quite ready. As we were still doing maintenance. All should be OK now.

Reminder: Our VPS servers are installed MANUALLY.
I don't think that they are providing a free vps with 20GB ram for lifetime.It will a trap or something.Because i already found someone who stolen personal data by these type of offers.
Be careful.
(08-26-2018, 04:56 AM)Rehan Wrote: I don't think that they are providing a free vps with 20GB ram for lifetime.It will a trap or something.Because i already found someone who stolen personal data by these type of offers.
Be careful.

Hello Rehan,

First off, I would like to say that we are a legitimate company registered in Austrailia. Not only that, we have already provided some members with a VPS as pointed above. I suggest you read carefully next time before you make such accusations.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting