arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Dark Souls fan out here?
I just started out playing dark souls for the first time. Since hearing so much praise about it also playing bloodborne and actually enyoing I have started playing dark souls 1. I have plan to continue through ds2 and ds3. Any other fans here of dark souls or a veteran? Have any tips for newbie like me?
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
My friends were really so big fan of this game and were addicted. However i even tried to play this game but never liked that game.
(08-28-2018, 03:51 PM)Lampard Wrote: My friends were really so big fan of this game and were addicted. However i even tried to play this game but never liked that game.
Most people are turned off by the amount of learning curve and the difficulty. For example I literally spent 2 hours trying to kill a Black Knight (which isn't even a boss) and when I achieved that victory I felt like I have won the world. Its that kind of feeling that keeps me going. Also the lore and the atmosphere is also a perk in the journey for me. Give it a try again you would appreciate it.
I never heard of dark soul game gonna try to watch a video of DArk soul game and test it how it looks
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

i am great fan of darksouls......its role play is much good as compared to others.....maybe everyone should give it a try!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
(09-27-2018, 05:20 PM)Amresh Wrote: i am great fan of darksouls......its role play is much good as compared to others.....maybe everyone should give it a try!

Role playing game you are sure? Dark souls is a open world RPG-esche game which difficulty is hard as fuck
Will have a try to this game, what are the difficult tasks you need a trick for, between if you find a trick to beat the levels, sometimes it will become boring, should crack manually to keep the curiosity.

Thank you  Sweet

There's no trick to this game @Littlemaster. You have to learn the boss's/enemy move by failing or just getting good or as everyone says git gud

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting