arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a spare VPS 5 & 6 available. I'm only giving away one of them. Convince me to give it to you and tell me which one you want.
I'll be cherry picking the responses based on what you'll be hosting on it and how used the VPS will be. So give me as many details as possible.
I use vps based, vps specifications for example for 1GB RAM with 100Mbps Network I rely on it to Sync Database from Server to Other Server! And especially for online games, I rely on vps with reliable connections with LLR features and I have to have advanced NGFW settings
Terminal
Solo Developer
Ah that's nice.
I interested with your VPS 5 because its location, RAM, and disk usage. The location is nice, Germany, better than mine right now, because I'm in Asia, so it's faster than my VPS right now, I guess.

And I want to join in XD.
For what I'm going to use this VPS?
I want to host my website on it, like anyone else, while developing beta API on it. After that, I currently doing Discord bot, not consuming so much resources, but can't run on Heroku, because of it hours limit. So I decided to run on my own VPS.
After that, a TS3 server, yes, we still use TS3. We use TS3 alongside with Discord, TS3 run better and faster on my laptop, so I prefer to TS3 instead of Discord. If I want to, not lazy to setup, I will run a TS3 music bot eh.

Also, right now I wanted to have radio streaming website with Shoutcast, so I guess it will consume some resources.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(09-10-2018, 12:12 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: I use vps based, vps specifications for example for 1GB RAM with 100Mbps Network I rely on it to Sync Database from Server to Other Server! And especially for online games, I rely on vps with reliable connections with LLR features and I have to have advanced NGFW settings

So you'd probably be fine with 256MB-512MB RAM? Doesn't sound resource intensive.
(09-09-2018, 11:20 PM)Tyler Wrote: I have a spare VPS 5 & 6 available. I'm only giving away one of them. Convince me to give it to you and tell me which one you want.
I'll be cherry picking the responses based on what you'll be hosting on it and how used the VPS will be. So give me as many details as possible.

Its a nice of you to give away free VPS to us. I interested in VPS 5 for learning purposes. It has a great Location and Bandwidth. And Also I will use the VPS to host discord bots, and VPN for our little community here in China. Discord bots are used for my school server, who always have a busy discord channel. I need a bot to help them with their needs. Such as searching the internet, or playing music, and VPN. As you guys know, we need VPN to access outside world. 

Whoever wins the VPS, I wish they good luck and have fun with the VPS. And to @Tyler, I wish you a healthy life and good luck in the future.
Thanks for bringing this special offer to the community, on top of your normal sponsorship.

I will be sending you PM with my application.

In particular, I like that you evaluate based on the actual VPS usage, instead of just giving it out to the first (fastest) applicant.

EDIT: PM sent

Hey guys those users who have a VPS should not take part in this competition!

>Actually, I am interested in this competition very much!

Why I need A VPS?
>Web-Hosting for hosting big scripts!
>Hosting my own PHP, and HTML projects!
>Little Bit Gaming,,,,,I will host SAMP only and will play with my local friends only!
>I am developer in PHP and a good designer in HTML so I want that VPS for making my projects too!
>I think this much reason Is Enough!

I really want a VPS for these reasons and if I violate any of the rules or TOS then you can snatch VPS!
>>>>>I will always follow the rules and never use those scripts which will make the whole server slow!
.....It's my Promise!!!!

Which VPS I want?
>I will prefer VPS 6 and not the VPS 5....
Why?
> Because my project is big but jot so much that it will require much ram....that's why I will be satisfied in low ram VPS too! I just need a fast internet connection which VPS 6 has!!!!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
@Amresh,

Why VPS holders should not join this giveaway? XD. Sometimes, like me right now, I need better performance. My current VPS, VPS 8 is at Dallas, US, while his VPS 5 is at Germany. And I live in Asia, which is, VPS 5 will have lower latency etc to my location. His RAM also 1GB bigger than mine right now, and his disk usage (Edit: I mean, disk space) is really nice.
And if you win this month giveaway from Post4VPS, from your own statement, you also should not join this giveaway :p.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Yes but right now I don't have any VPS so to get one I said that!
I apologize if anyone got hurted with my wordings!!!!!
Sorry!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
I'm also interested with VPS 5 or 6 both, if i won anyone these VPS i will use it for PiratesHosting gameservers as well as test some other gameservers because i can't with my VPS 9, unfortunately it without panel otherwise i don't need any VPS.

The purpose of my VPS usage will be, Host gameservers, test some other gameservers as well as use for other projects. Anyways goodluck everyone and thanks to @Tyler.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-24-2018, 05:01 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting