arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: Bh6aeBl.png]
Giving away 1 VDS in the US. It won't free up until around the 1st, so that's when this giveaway will end.
Specifications:
E3-1240 V3 (KVM)
8GB RAM
2 Dedicated Cores
100GB SSD-Cached Storage
2.5TB @ 1Gbps
1 Ipv4 + /64 IPv6
Out of everything I'm looking for this VDS to get used as much as possible. Tell me what you're going to use it for, how you will ensure high resource utilization and why you should get this over everyone else. If you are a current VPS holder, tell me why your current VPS doesn't suit your needs.
Damn you won't believe this morning i was searching VDS prices just for knowledge. I have interest on it if i won i will use it for my PiratesHosting project as we as my other project which i'm trying to get success it just simple website but it will be special and huge traffic if i get success that's why i need special server for it and i also use it test new gameservers if get success might be host some of them.

Edited: My current holding is best VPS i won't say it not suitable my needs but how much i can host gameservers on it due to some bad scripts it get suspended few times which was my fault because i host many gameservers.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Hello, i may use the VDS as eos block producer because my friend is making a new project and i may help him and if its not allowed then i can use it as a webhosting / rdp
I don't have any problems with my vps i just want my vps and this vds if i can get both then i will be very thankful
Hahahah.
You seem have so much thing to giveaway XD.
Thank you so much for this giveaway, maybe someone can suit on it. I don't really interested for this maybe my friend interested with this, @mzmznasipadang.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Hello, I will use VDC for CCCam Server ( Multics ).It require much loading and higher speed.I have a cable network and i require multi cccam server so it will be best for me.I also have some image hosting sites and i will use this for webhost.I also provide some free forum/gaming server host at a gaming community i will use this if allowed.

I have my VPS but i use for my personal work.

Thanks
(09-11-2018, 10:59 PM)tiwil Wrote: Hahahah.
You seem have so much thing to giveaway XD.
Thank you so much for this giveaway, maybe someone can suit on it. I don't really interested for this maybe my friend interested with this, @mzmznasipadang.
I agree with @tiwil.  @Tyler.  Thank you for all of the Giveaways. And in particular the discussions coming from the Giveaways.  What's good for the Forum is good for the Giveaways. 

Best of luck to everyone competing. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@Rehan
You want to start a free game server host with the VDS? Bold! Smile

@deanhills
Were you also entering the giveaway? Wink
So i guess i lost my post with the downtime, so here is it again..
"I can't resist myself from taking part in it since i am need of a good server and @Tyler the offer is amazing but i am afraid i can't share all the details publicly if you want i am willing to share the usage details via PM also i got few questions if you don't mind answering them, okay the thing its ip addresses i mean there is a one ipv4 which makes sense but what with the /64 isn't it represent the subnet itself? isn't a but too much ipv6 addresses for a single server? well everything is good either way.

And thanks @Tyler for the amazing server."
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Big Grin I actually don't know much about VDS.Last night i used google and just read the title in hurry that it is similar to a VPS.
I doubt this server can stay with video conversion. Not many VPS providers support FFmpeg and its HEVC encoding.
I have a project which will use its resources and convert videos.

Thank you  Sweet

Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-11-2018, 04:02 AM
Last Post: arsalahmed786

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting