arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
swift to new host
Hello Folks,

We are busy with a full swift and compatibility problem.
there will be a data loss as a result.

as for this month, I will be easy on the posts.

we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Team,
Post4vps
Thanks for keeping us up to date @perryoo11.  I was wondering about the red one (number 1) in my profile - i.e. in the new stats counter in our profiles.  It was on green 3 yesterday.  Where is the data loss happening as the 2 posts I made yesterday are still there and looks as though I haven't lost any posts.  Is the data loss happening retrospectively - like from earlier times?  

BTW I've made 23 posts in September so far.  So that red 1 is totally incorrect.  @Dynamoid mention that the tool has not been completed yet and he needs to test it more.  Just thought I'd mention my experience.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(09-13-2018, 07:28 PM)deanhills Wrote: Thanks for keeping us up to date Perry. I was wondering about the red one (number 1) in my profile - i.e. in the new stats counter in our profiles. It was on green 3 yesterday. Where is the data loss happening as the 2 posts I made yesterday are still there and looks as though I haven't lost any posts. Is the data loss happening retrospectively - like from earlier times?

BTW I've made 23 posts in September so far. So that red 1 is totally incorrect. @Dynamo did mention that the tool has not been completed yet and he needs to test it more. Just thought I'd mention my experience.

the tool counts on its own. basically, this month will be a test and the next month the post count will be in sync.
Just noticed after making the last post my number is on red 2. Maybe the points were reset today and the color changed. Think I get it now.

Aha .... I've just noticed one post missing in the VDS Giveaway discussion. So data must have been lost? Will repost it as much as I remember it.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Great on the new host.
The host I feel fast, but not really. Just great.
Hope we can increase our uptime here!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Nice, I just thought that the host would stay online for 24 hours
Terminal
Solo Developer
Congrats we finally switched to a new host. Good job @perryoo11 as always.

There is a problem in all the URLs though. Now thread URL strings end with showthread.php?tid=xxx, which is different from the previous one. All links pointing to previous threads now show 404 Page Not Found error.

Hope that it will get fixed soon.

(09-14-2018, 03:30 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Congrats we finally switched to a new host. Good job @perryoo11 as always.

There is a problem in all the URLs though. Now thread URL strings end with showthread.php?tid=xxx, which is different from the previous one. All links pointing to previous threads now show 404 Page Not Found error.

Hope that it will get fixed soon.

The URL thing is just a matter with htaccess file being not present in root directory or overwritten so it will be fixed sooner.

EDIT: Users who are having trouble with VPS plans page try to go on https://post4vps.com/announcements.php?aid=1
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Is it fix and normal again to work? please clear it because i already lost my work. it's hurting because those days i am so busy in work and a very small time to use forum and seek monthly goal.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(09-14-2018, 04:20 AM)TrK Wrote: The URL thing is just a matter with htaccess file being not present in root directory or overwritten so it will be fixed sooner.

EDIT: Users who are having trouble with VPS plans page try to go on https://post4vps.com/announcements.php?aid=1

the new vps page looks fine to me now so it probably is working . it is just outdated espescially the available vps
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-22-2021, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Dynamo
04-08-2018, 01:38 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting