arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 4 - Whole VPSlices site is down
your vps name?: VPS 4
which node are you?: idk panel is down
whats your issue?: Panel is down and vpslices.com is down, i cant start the server + the server closed automatically
[Image: VPSlices.png]
(09-15-2018, 02:26 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: your vps name?: VPS 4
which node are you?: idk panel is down
whats your issue?: Panel is down and vpslices.com is down, i cant start the server + the server closed automatically
[Image: VPSlices.png]
Same problem here at the-newgeneration.net, also can't contact anyone?
Please tell us why the hosting is down.

Best regards,
TNG Team
It looks like the domain expired and someone else bought it. intodns.com reports no A-records on vpslices.com and the nameservers are pointing to ns1.hostslayer.com and ns2.hostslayer.com.

On the off chance vpslices.com owns those name servers then it looks like they intentionally killed the A-records, unless they're swapping name servers. Usually you'd have those records setup already before the transfer though...
(09-15-2018, 02:55 PM)Tyler Wrote: It looks like the domain expired and someone else bought it. intodns.com reports no A-records on vpslices.com and the nameservers are pointing to ns1.hostslayer.com and ns2.hostslayer.com.

On the off chance vpslices.com owns those name servers then it looks like they intentionally killed the A-records, unless they're swapping name servers. Usually you'd have those records setup already before the transfer though...
we haven't got anything that refer to this 
also the phone number that's given to us does not exist, strange or am i wrong?

Best regards,
TNG Team
(09-15-2018, 03:05 PM)gladiator2018 Wrote: we haven't got anything that refer to this 

Best regards,
TNG Team
Yup arecords are back should be working now. Sorry for the false alarm.
(09-15-2018, 02:55 PM)Tyler Wrote: It looks like the domain expired and someone else bought it. intodns.com reports no A-records on vpslices.com and the nameservers are pointing to ns1.hostslayer.com and ns2.hostslayer.com.

Hmm, i dont think that they are swapping name servers.
and ofc they will contact their customers to take backup/to inform them about the downtime
(09-15-2018, 03:05 PM)gladiator2018 Wrote: we haven't got anything that refer to this 

Best regards,
TNG Team
Who are u and what is TNG?

i heard hostslayer before it is another vps company if im not wrong
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(09-16-2018, 01:47 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: i heard hostslayer before it is another vps company if im not wrong

it is, and i don't think someone bought VPSlice's expire domain it actually sold to them(in my opinion)
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Hey recheck the site site and panel as all of them are working at my side!!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
VPSlices is back and i think VPS also up now please check your VPS @youssefbasha and report us so we can close that thread.

Their entire machine was down i think.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting