arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Tutorial] How to install MTA:SA gameserver in Linux
[Image: logo.png]
Greetings, Hello everyone! i've shoot a video about "How to install MTA:SA gameserver in Linux (Any OS)" Hope this helpful for someone else because i can see many people report about "Unable to get log, retval -2, Retry #1, Retry #2" Errors which is not a big deal and they just disturb OGP staff.

So here is my easy and simple tutorial which is guide you "How to install MTA:SA server in Linux" Or fix those error which is actually not an error it your fault that you always skip some main configuration for the server.

Stay tuned and support us with your donations:
https://forum.pirateshosting.com/showthread.php?tid=579

Please Support Us.

You can Support us by your Donations. even a penny (Donations 100% used for increase our Service)
You can Support us by Sponsoring us a VPS. (for Sponsorship. Kindly PM me or mail us at [email protected])
You can Support us by Keep active and shared our website you to friends. (please share on your wall)
You can Support Us by Join our team and do you best. for member get product faster.

Best Regards,
Founder of PiratesHosting.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(09-18-2018, 04:29 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote:
[Image: logo.png]
Greetings, Hello everyone! i've shoot a video about "How to install MTA:SA gameserver in Linux (Any OS)" Hope this helpful for someone else because i can see many people report about "Unable to get log, retval -2, Retry #1, Retry #2" Errors which is not a big deal and they just disturb OGP staff.

So here is my easy and simple tutorial which is guide you "How to install MTA:SA server in Linux" Or fix those error which is actually not an error it your fault that you always skip some main configuration for the server.

Stay tuned and support us with your donations:
https://forum.pirateshosting.com/showthread.php?tid=579

Please Support Us.

You can Support us by your Donations. even a penny (Donations 100% used for increase our Service)
You can Support us by Sponsoring us a VPS. (for Sponsorship. Kindly PM me or mail us at [email protected])
You can Support us by Keep active and shared our website you to friends. (please share on your wall)
You can Support Us by Join our team and do you best. for member get product faster.

Best Regards,
Founder of PiratesHosting.

hey thanks for the TUT but can you post a tutorial on Installing SAMP and GTA San Andreas on Any Linux Distribution....
As I like SAMP only!!!!!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
@Amresh you can install SAMP gameserver in 1 click with addon, i have my own addon. i'm working on MTA:SA one actually need to add resources separately that's why i can't get full download link from official site.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Thanks for the tutorial.I was trying to host a VCMP server on vps but i was unable to host it.After watching/reading your tutorial i am able to host my gaming server. Thank you so much.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting