Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 37th Giveaway
5 VPSs are Available
  • 3x VPS 1
  • 1x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11

For Comparing the VPS Specifications, Users can have a glance at https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,10,11 (some of the vSwap Boxes are empty since I was unable to get that info from user's past posts, if any user can help in retrieving the details, I would be glad to modify the list).
NOTE: Users must read agree to all terms of the provider (of the vps which they want) before applying which can be found at our Plans Page.

The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open until the 10th of Sep (Monday).

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
thanks p4v for this giveaway i lost my vps last time so i will win my vps back this time good luck to everyone who applying for this giveaway vps
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Good luck everyone who applying for this give away! VPS3 seems really nice with 1GB RAM, 100 GB Space and a 1Gbps connection. There are 2 KVM vps but none can be used for Windows that's a will give those less competition. VPS11 would have taken the cake if it had a control panel. Contact staff everyone it needs a format or something like that is headache for everyone. Specially when everyone is busy like now.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I just saw that VPS Compare thing today, not sure if this is the first time it is added today, but just saw right now and it looks really great!
Just a suggestion to add the amount of total VPS sponsored by specific sponsor in that list.

Its also great to see the good VPS available in this giveaway, good luck everyone applying for this giveaway!
(10-06-2018, 07:46 AM)xdude Wrote: ..... VPS3 seems really nice with 1GB RAM, 100 GB Space and a 1Gbps connection.....

@perryoo11 Is the VPS 3 really available? What I can see is that there are only 3 choices, they are VPS 1, 10 and 11. But the comparison table link does include VPS 3 https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,10,11

By the way, thanks for adding the information about the amount of vSwap in the comparison table. Smile

3 + 1 + 1 = 5 and there are 7 vps available?

btw vswap is used when your system is out of ram and need a way to store that remporary data . when you system run out of ram it uses swap which is stored on much much slower hard drive so your system performance will drop drastically but it prevent crashes . if you dont use swap it probably will just crash . i used linux without swap for some time and it is very unstable espescially with the low amount of ram that i use at that time . if your vps dont have swap dont worry on kvm you can add it yourself on openvz i dont know

no windows vps available but who need windows . linux is a much better solution for server / vps
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
@tryp4vps

VPS3 might to added to the table by a mistake. It's hard to believe someone has given up that one. Specially since last month you only had to do 10 posts.  wonder who is the owner of VPS3 or previous owner if it's dropped.

@humanpuff69

It's either 4 vps or 5 if the VPS3 is really in this give away.
Of course there are soo many uses you get from A Windows. I have been keeping the only one available here for a long long time now. SSDblaze is an amazing vps provider. It's been running great for a long time. They do have great KVM vps offers too. Starting with 2 GB DDR3,2 x 2.66GHz Core KVM server for just 4 usd per month.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Great to have a Giveaway again.  Thanks to the owner, staff and sponsors for making this possible.  And also best of luck to those competing for the VPSs.

Nice to see VPSs with European location.  Can imagine they will be much in demand.

(10-06-2018, 08:38 AM)xdude Wrote: @tryp4vps
[...]  wonder who is the owner of VPS3 or previous owner if it's dropped.
There were two VPS 3's given away during the last Special Giveaway to Amresh and Perry.  Must be an "oops" in the comparison table as Perry didn't mention VPS 3 in this Giveaway either?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(10-06-2018, 09:09 AM)deanhills Wrote: There were two VPS 3's given away during the last Special Giveaway to Amresh and Perry.  Must be an "oops" in the comparison table as Perry didn't mention VPS 3 in this Giveaway either?

It does look like Perry used the last giveaway as the template of the current one.

But I guess he did it in rush and not all necessary changes were made.

This is the reason why we still see the old comparison table link.

So, I am almost certain that there is actually no VPS 3 this time, the comparison table link should be https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,10,11, and the heading should be: 3 VPSs are available.

Pending @perryoo11 to re-confirm though.

updated the topic.

(10-06-2018, 10:13 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: It does look like Perry used the last giveaway as the template of the current one.

But I guess he did it in rush and not all necessary changes were made.

This is the reason why we still see the old comparison table link.

So, I am almost certain that there is actually no VPS 3 this time, the comparison table link should be https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,10,11, and the heading should be: 3 VPSs are available.

Pending @perryoo11 to re-confirm though.

check the topic now.
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting