arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fortnite on Android
What is your opinion about Fortnite for Android, do you think it will be good on Android phones? As i know it starts with 3GB ram. 
I saw it on my friend's phone (Samsung Note 9) 
Anyone here tried it? And do you think that xiaomi pocophone f1 can run it without lagging?
(10-12-2018, 08:49 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: What is your opinion about Fortnite for Android, do you think it will be good on Android phones? As i know it starts with 3GB ram. 
I saw it on my friend's phone (Samsung Note 9) 
Anyone here tried it? And do you think that xiaomi pocophone f1 can run it without lagging?

from the specs snapdragon 845 with 6gb of ram will play it flawlessly . it is the same specs as note 9 but it still isnt supported by fortnite . just wait . i hate that epic games do this whitelisting bullshit . just detecting the SoC or even better the flops of the SoC to determine performance than whitelisting device

rooting isnt an optione ither they have some protection that prevent rooted phone form playing the game
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I Now Think, I Have Never Been Playing Fortnite! But I prefer PUBG because in terms of Graphics, Sound, and Display It's Very Wow for the moment

For Rooting Protection Problems! You Can Use the Additional Module From Xposed That Is HideRoot
Terminal
Solo Developer
(10-13-2018, 06:24 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: rooting isnt an optione ither they have some protection that prevent rooted phone form playing the game

(10-13-2018, 06:47 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: For Rooting Protection Problems! You Can Use the Additional Module From Xposed That Is HideRoot

Do you mean that i have to root my device to play or what? I didn't hear anything about rooting, i think that fortnite will be available on all the phones.
Its easy to download it from another stores..
I think Fortnite isn't released officially for other phones, as far as i know its only available on Samsung and some other few devices.
Xiaomi phones shouldn't have any trouble running this game as PUBG works well. Pocophone has quite great specifications, so it shouldn't be even a problem for it.
(10-13-2018, 08:01 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: Do you mean that i have to root my device to play or what? I didn't hear anything about rooting, i think that fortnite will be available on all the phones.
Its easy to download it from another stores..

I pointed, to those who have been rooting on their smartphones! And Do Not Want To Get Out Of Their Game Fav, so I suggest that users rooted if they want to save root protection can use the module
Terminal
Solo Developer
As far as I can remember, Isn't it only for Samsung Devices? I don't think that captures all the other myriads of devices on android there out there on wild. So we cannot make a correct presumption yet. I am not sure if it have been released for the public on all devices on android yet. If it is do correct me.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(10-14-2018, 06:42 AM)Kururin Wrote: As far as I can remember, Isn't it only for Samsung Devices? I don't think that captures all the other myriads of devices on android there out there on wild. So we cannot make a correct presumption yet. I am not sure if it have been released for the public on all devices on android yet. If it is do correct me.

fortnite has released it for public now. but for everyone expect bugs/glitches.
I actually wondering how stable it will actually run.
(10-14-2018, 09:45 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: fortnite has released it for public now. but for everyone expect bugs/glitches.
I actually wondering how stable it will actually run.

Where? On play store or on Google? Send the links xd 
Or u mean that it's already released on some android phones?
(10-14-2018, 03:39 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Where? On play store or on Google? Send the links xd 
Or u mean that it's already released on some android phones?

On official site from fortnight. I got message about it.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-07-2018, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Rylog
11-26-2017, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting