arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 3 & VPS 5 Unexpected Downtime
Dear VPS 3 & VPS 5 users,
Sorry to tell but all VPS 3 & VPS 5 VPSes got deleted accidentally by the Providers and nothing can be backup.

So, Whoever have VPS 5 & VPS 3 they please don't create any VPS now, untill We clear that its safe to create (We would inform you when it will be safe)

Sorry for inconvenience caused
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

its hosted by ovh canada. as i believe are they down for mainternance.
(11-03-2015, 12:36 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: its hosted by ovh canada. as i believe are they down for mainternance.

On their website they wrote that the works are ready.
"Comment by OVH - Tuesday, 03 November 2015, 6:10 AM
The repair of the cable by the western route is complete..." (I used Google translate)
Source: http://travaux.ovh.net/?do=details&id=15238
Maybe  they have new problems.
Exact translation:
Quote:The repair of the cable by the western route is complete. All links are still cut now reassembled (bhs <> chicago, bhs <> montreal, internal network to Europe and vrack). Traffic rerouted peering at the Bell / Videotron was standardized to return to normal performance.

The new fiber to the new Montreal East road had to be put into production the same week. Bad timing. Although not planned and carried out entirely in the urgency of the situation, it goes into production has allowed us to avoid several hours of extra redonder failure and permanently the ability to Newark. We will in the coming days to migrate to other links on this link to secure the capacity to Chicago, Montreal and inter-data center network to Europe. We also expect the making of a 3rd next available completely independent road BHS to Newark that will further secure data center connectivity BHS. We present again our apologies for this incident.

Anyone knows the estimated downtime?
Till how long will the servers be down?
Now while logging in, it is showing:
[Image: FUSeXCu.jpg]
Is it temporary?
Hope everything will be normal soon.
That's what it should be showing. That "suspension" is just a safety precaution.
everyone is suspended
Don't worry its temporary, it will be fixed soon.
till that time not we can do anything except waiting...
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

ovh canada where the server is located is down.
the main network has outage.

for the people that doesn't know what a backbone is:

it an router that has 1 gbit conction to internet for providers
Problem has been fixed,
I have deleted all VPS 3 & VPS 5 vps holders account and recreated them,
For viewing your new login details you need to check your emails, all Login details has been mailed to users.

If anyone now also having problem then you may Drop a PM.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting