arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone had any experience with SoYouStart?
I have been planning to buy a OVH Game dedicated server from SoYouStart. But I am not yet concerned about it. There are some doubts which I want to clear before I buy. They don't have any live support so it's more confusion so... is there anyone who has been using SoYouStart? 

Some questions...

Do they really provide Sixteen, I mean 16 IPv4 for free with their OVH Game machine?
Are they the subsidy of OVH or another company who just resells their product?

And soo on..

If possible, please drop a feedback.
Check them and see the reviews. That the way to see if it’s a good provider.
You can check this link https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/10...ovh-review , from the reviews i can say that its a good/trusted company
You don't need to see reviews from OVH, SoYouStart is a part of OVH and you can't go wrong with it.
They are also known for selling the most affordable dedicated servers.
Ok, forget that. What about the Free 16 IPv4 thing? Do they really give sixteen IP addresses for free with their OVH Game dedicated machine?
Soyoustart is a big name for cheap dedicated server, you can trust them absolutely Smile
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(10-20-2018, 03:56 PM)Manal Wrote: Ok, forget that. What about the Free 16 IPv4 thing? Do they really give sixteen IP addresses for free with their OVH Game dedicated machine?
That depends on the package you get, but you really need to be careful to read the OVH fine print.  They may say it's "free" but there could be setup fees or IP parking charges.  May be a good idea to inquire before you get the machine.  We've used OVH a few months ago and unfortunately their support services aren't that great so will be surprised if there is a quick turnaround in their inquiries, but that could be a good test of their services in advance of getting a server from them:
https://www.ovh.com/world/dedicated-servers/faq.xml

As the other guys have already said, do your homework, check up on the reviews, and Google their IPv4 policy at OVH.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Rest in peace. I thought that's coming in my budget. But when I tried for checkout, it says to have 20% VAT, 12 euros setup fees and damn...... Total around 59.99 euros. I can't even checkout with my country. It's only available in UK. I am searching for a reseller guy...

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting