arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never use YouHosting
Recently, about 13 million password of the 000webhost were leaked.
First of all, they were known to be using the old MD5 checksum hash to encrypt passes. And SINCE it is a You hosting company...
Well it was a messy situation but that doesn't mean whole free hosting industry is bad. Even here we use free hosting in a way. Big companies like Hostinger always get targeted by hackers and haters. Generally their hoisting is not so great either. I do have few account in various free hosting companies belong to Hostinger but I don't use those for any serious accounts. Just for SEO purpose only.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Does not mean you shouldn't use free hosting.
I know about the hack they got hacked because of their old php versions and moreover they are not even looking at there databases anymore due to massive spam. But that does not make whole free hosting industry is bad if you are serious about free hosting then quit youhosting brands and start using cPanel and plesk free hosting providers also try to get a free VPS and forget all the hassles by set up your own server for your websites.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(11-06-2015, 02:30 AM)Sagnik Sasmal Wrote: NEVER USE FREE HOSTING

I don't agree with you. 
I would say: Never use unreliable provider, it doesn't matter if they are free or paid.
Free hosting providers are more than enough for a small blogs.
I think X10hosting is very good, and our moderator, Red Jenesis also has a hosting company. You should try them.
(11-06-2015, 08:06 AM)Dudi Wrote:

I don't agree with you. 
I would say: Never use unreliable provider, it doesn't matter if they are free or paid.
I think X10hosting is very good, and our moderator, Red Jenesis also has a hosting company. You should try them.

There are also many other hosting providers and are very fast then X10Hosting. But you have to understand that, free hosting is only for personal use and testing stuff if you have money then use premium hosting but don't use EIG's brands (Arvixe, hostgator, justhost, bluehost, and many more), i hate them. Look like @RJ's hosting company is now offline don't know the reason.
The same goes for Hostgator as we talked about DigitalOcean before. Superb marketing nothing else.
Most people see their adverts on YouTube and think that they're the best, well it's far not true.
One of my friend bought their unlimited plan. A few months later when his site becomes bigger and attracts more and more visitors every day they suspended his site because it uses too much bandwidth. Interesting, isn't it? An "unlimited plan"...
He learned the lesson that unlimited providers doesn't exist. Or at least not this price range.
If anyone looking for reliable paid provider then I highly recommend GalaxyHostPlus webhosting packages which are available from just $1 with free DDOS protection.
https://galaxyhostplus.com/webhosting.php
(11-06-2015, 08:40 AM)Dudi Wrote: The same goes for Hostgator as we talked about DigitalOcean before. Superb marketing nothing else.
Most people see their adverts on YouTube and think that they're the best, well it's far not true.
One of my friend bought their unlimited plan. A few months later when his site becomes bigger and attracts more and more visitors every day they suspended his site because it uses too much bandwidth. Interesting, isn't it? An "unlimited plan"...
He learned the lesson that unlimited providers doesn't exist. Or at least not this price range.
If anyone looking for reliable paid provider then I highly recommend GalaxyHostPlus webhosting packages which are available from just $1 with free DDOS protection.
https://galaxyhostplus.com/webhosting.php

Yeah GalaxyHostPlus has cheap plans and they are trusted provider atleast among us and there are many other providers too like http://rilextech.com, http://tinkerhost.com, and many others most important part about them is they does not suspend when a user on unlimited plan they allow unlimited usage as they describe. I hate EIG's brand included most famous brands also like iPage, Bigrock, fatcow, etc they also owned site5 here is a list of probably all EIG brands https://www.reviewhell.com/blog/enduranc...g-hosting/ i can suggest you only one thing "stay away from EIG brands".
(11-06-2015, 08:06 AM)Dudi Wrote:

I don't agree with you. 

yes you are right.
Never use YouHosting reseller.
RJ's Server Web Hosting Is down currently.

And x10hosting is not good for all as it does not allow many countries users to register and use their free hosting(Like India)
Guys RJ using iPage hosting to host his servewebhosting.com without any suggestions and review if he search about iPage review he probably find about EIG as iPage is also an EIG brand. God no more EIG brands, i really hates them and @RJ i suggest you to move your servewebhosting.com to another hosting provider but don't use EIG brands.
Pages (5):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting