arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My client's website that I made for FREE
Hey there. I just wanted a small review(not so deep) about my client's website that I have made. In simple words, I just have setup his whole web hosting company with a condition if he buys reseller hosting plan from me. And yea, he did it. So as per terms, I made a simple, WHMCS based website for him with NO deep customization. 

pulchie.com

Just don't be so judging cuz it took me less then 2 hours to complete his website design.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
just want to say 1 word "Cool" i'm curious to know that theme creator/author who create that theme and your shadownethost's theme both are similar it seems like both created by same guy or both themes are same and just changed some stuff.

Anyway if would be awesome if you have same template for WHMCS
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Very nice.That's cool mate.Your design is awesome.That design in just 2 hours is very difficult.So as you don't want a deep review i will say you,
Good Lucks.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
that is a very nice site right there. though too similar to yours. also it is not finished. there are options for dedicated server but no cart link or order setup for them.

are you using ovh ? what will be the specs on that dedi if i may ask ?
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(11-15-2018, 11:34 AM)rudra Wrote: that is a very nice site right there. though too similar to yours. also it is not finished. there are options for dedicated server but no cart link or order setup for them.

are you using ovh ? what will be the specs on that dedi if i may ask ?

Nothing much. 32 GB of RAM, 240 GB SSD, 250 MBit/s uplink and other OVH dedicated specs.

(11-15-2018, 11:25 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: just want to say 1 word "Cool" i'm curious to know that theme creator/author who create that theme and your shadownethost's theme both are similar it seems like both created by same guy or both themes are same and just changed some stuff.

Anyway if would be awesome if you have same template for WHMCS

Yup, I didn't want to put "alot" of work. But as soon as he pays me, I'll better make it "awesome". If you say Shadow Hosting, It's alot changed then the downloaded theme.
Wow! The design looks really good, really really good. Not said this because you're sponsor of P4V, but it's really good.
I love the blue color of the web, it looks really modern, the "Linux Reseller Hosting" section, I feel it's like a Digital Ocean website hahaha. The colors are similar to DO, and I really like that one.

Just some suggestion from me,
The logo of Pulchie on left top is a good-looking logo, but one thing, the color. It doesn't seems good while you use that color for logo and blue on the background. Maybe you should switch it to white color instead of using the one you used right now.
Then, SSL! I really loved to see a locked logo in my browser, feel more secured. The Let's Encrypt is free, guess you already know that.
You definitely have creative skills @Manal.  Everything about the design appeals to me.  I like the colour.  I like the way the Website talks to me.  Style and content both look professional. Simple, minimalist and elegant. I'm also blown away with the speed that you manage to do this.  Sounds as you have plenty of concentrated energy.

Well done! Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(11-15-2018, 09:50 PM)deanhills Wrote: You definitely have creative skills @Manal.  Everything about the design appeals to me.  I like the colour.  I like the way the Website talks to me.  Style and content both look professional. Simple, minimalist and elegant. I'm also blown away with the speed that you manage to do this.  Sounds as you have plenty of concentrated energy.

Well done! Cool

Thanks man.
As soon as that guy pays me, I'll redesign the website
This domain is not authorized to use whmcs..
Are you accepting nulled softwares on your hosting?
(11-17-2018, 07:04 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: This domain is not authorized to use whmcs..
Are you accepting nulled softwares on your hosting?

It's authorized.
"This domain is authorized to be using WHMCS."
[Image: Clipboard-image-2018-11-17-18-23-10.png]

Maybe you entered the wrong domain, hahah.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting